.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
At the risk of sounding like my gandma...*Ruddy hooligans* threw a chunk of cement through the back windscreen of my beautiful pixiemobile! ubbcrying

What goes through someone's head when they decide to pick up a big chuck of cement (which can't be easy) and hurl it through someone's car window??? confused

Is there something about me or the pixiemobile that would provoke such a thing? Like was my little dashboard pixies blowing rassberries nana and pulling faces tongue ubbloco tongue at them through the window or...... confused

Anyway... thanks for listening....just needed to have a bit of a rant mad2 and vent some of the rahhhh angry ....and confusion confused I just don't get it.... frown confused ubbcrying

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

MeleSILVER Member
A perth girl gone walkabout...
396 posts

Posted:
Thats horrible, and so sensless! hug

I'm guessing the people who did it don't have their own car... if they did, they'd think twice about doing that to anothers car frown

Hope your day improves hug hug2

I smile because i have no idea whats going on!! biggrin

3,492 posts

Posted:
actually after the crashing sound that woke me, there was the sound of a car tearing down the street with someone yelling out of the window ....i didn't think anything of it at the time...'cause there are often hoons tearing down the street yelling out there window....drag racing and general hooliganingness.... I'm starting to think I live in a bad neibourhood confused

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Sounds like they where on the juice showing off but yeah stupid loosers.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

3,492 posts

Posted:
Written by:

Mele: Hope your day improves

hehehe... just after finding the car in the state it was.... a bird shat on me frown ........I didn't know wether to laugh or cry... ubblol ubbcrying ubblol ubbcrying ubblol ubbcrying

EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1090805557)

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OH THE F****** BASTARDS

you are kidding me.

IF I FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE, ILL PIXIE POWER THEIR ASSES mad2 soapbox mad2 soapbox

I LOVE YOU PIXIE... IM SORRY THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED hug hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

3,492 posts

Posted:
no.....I'm not kidding frown

hug thanks chicken ubblove GO PIXIE POWER!!! biggrin

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I had to edit out the nasty word cause I felt guilty.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hug hug hug hug hug hug Have you thought about keeping a baseball bat handy?

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
yeah the baseball bat dose sound like a good idea... not thta you should feel as tho you have to use it.

im sorry pixie i hope you feel better smile hug

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

3,492 posts

Posted:
No.... I don't play baseball rolleyes wink

....what really gets me wondering is WHY? Why throw a chunk of cement throw a window...it's not like they stole anything... why??? What are they thinking when they do something like that?

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
may the nasty people grow the understanding to carry a burden in their hearts as large as the one that they threw through the pixiemobile.
If that happends, perhaps one day they will grow to appreciate the beautiful souls youse guys are, and be moved to make amends.
I have faith that the limitless positivity youse guys have will guide you through this misadventure. peace ubblove

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Oh dear frown
I'm sorry to hear that nasty things are happening to such a lovely pixie frown

*HUGZHUGZHUGZHUGZ* I hope that you dont let it bring you down too much Miss MoonPixie, sometimes people are just mean, for no reason at all, and I'm sorry it happened to you

xoxoxxoxox

Currently on the right side up of the world.

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
oh man that sux!! frown how rude of the little buggers!! mad2

hopefully karma will come back and bite them in the butt real soon - and real hard!!! biggrin

isn't it supposed to be good luck when a bird shats on you? ubbidea maybe something good will come of all this pixie!! *crosses fingers til they hurt*

meditate

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
ah mate hug this random stuff happens. Its how you deal with it that counts, and I'm sure you wont let it get under your pixie skin smile

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
sorry to hear that hug but i know how you feel.

my car was stolen about a month ago. that was the 2nd car i've had stolen from outside my house since december '03!!

i live in a small apartment complex and there are electronic gates at the entrance. the thieves either drove through the gates, or pulled them down with chains or something, because they're wrecked, as well as my car. the car was found, crashed, a complete write off.

what freaked me out even more was that i had just gotten it back from the garage that very day and paid 180 euros for new parts.

it now takes me an hour and a half to get to work in the mornings, and the same coming home, as opposed to 20mins by car.

these people have no consideration for others or their property.

i do believe in karma, but i don't believe in vengeance. i'd rather think that they've already had their lot, and beneath the facade, these are miserable unhappy people, with bitter empty lives.

(my apologies if i sound bitter and twisted, i'm not usually, but 2 cars in 7 months.... come on !)

i'm sure there's a lesson to found there somewhere, but apart from "get an alarm" (i did have steering locks)..... i've yet to find it frown

---------------------
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

(Sole)Sparkfixerupera of strangness maximus
147 posts

Posted:
mm its these random acts of stupidity that annoys me no end
i mean why would someone take pleasure in destroying another persons posessions. obviously they have an uneventful life.

i bet they felt like big men after it breaking a window of a harmless good natured firetwirling chicks car.

friggin idiotic

sorry to hear about it moonpixi

yay up to 5 beat weave only 4 more to get to 9 :P

GelflingBRONZE Member
Watcher of 80s cartoons
665 posts

Posted:
Poor you Pixie,

huge Gelfling cuddles hug hug2 hug
Acts of vandalism are cruel in sense that they are thoughtless. When someone deliberately tries to unset it can be easier to deal with since one can "rise above it" but thoughtless cruelty shows that these people just don't care. So have even more hugs
hug hug2 hughug hug2 hughug hug2 hughug hug2 hughug hug2 hughug hug2 hughug hug2 hughug hug2 hughug hug2 hughug hug2 hughug hug2 hug

Still these things have a way of working out, how many areotech staffs, acrylic balls etc are being claimed off the insurance company? wink

Keep positive and keep living your dreams!

>What do you think about the state of the Earth?
>I'm optimistic.
>So why do you look so sad?
>I'm not sure that my optimism is justified.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
They hurt our Pixie.

They'll pay. Karma's a b**ch.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
eek

I really find it hard to understand just why people do such things. I always try to understand people - everyone gets brought up differently and lives under different circumstances. But no matter how much i think i can't think at what drives people to do such things?

I'm sure they'll get their comeuppance. hug

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
thinking? they obviously werent thinking at all, that happend to a friend of mine and she lives in really good neighborrhood to.....its crazy

all i can say is: hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
A similar thing happened to me a few years ago, it turned out that I was unable to claim on my insurance cos nothing had been stolen from the car (cos I was young and could only afford a rubbish policy).

It never quite felt the same driving the car after that, If nothing else I was finding little bits of glass everywhere for months after!

hug hug hug

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

- cat -member
48 posts

Posted:
Holy crap!

That's really freakin weird?!!?!?

wtf and stuff...

The only thing I can think of .. is that its just one of those weirdarse random things that happens to super nice people for absolutely no reason other than to propel the big karmic wheel to start crunching slowly in the sad people's direction.

I hope your pixie van is healed soon! hug

3,492 posts

Posted:
Ok.... so $350 later and a lot of fluffing about... I have a nice new back window (minus fairy and star stickers) and shiney new side mirror (which they'd also smashed and I'd forgot to mention rolleyes)

As far as Karma goes... I don't like to wish bad luck on anyone...no matter how much they've upset me or how much of an inconvenience they've 'caused.... and whatever happens to them makes no difference to me.... I'm just looking out for a bit of good luck to come my way....some surprise miricle round the corner, to ballance out that unexpected unfortune ... smile*:.

I tend to try and look on the bright side of life... so even though that was a shitty thing to have happen... cost me $350 (with insurance) ...I could have spent that money on a new cd player...or put toward a new motor for that matter rolleyes ....and it took a couple of days to sort out getting it repaired... but hey, it's over now and I'm still alive and healthy and there is a lot of beauty, love and happiness in my life... smile*:.

Thanks for all your hugs and suportive words guys hug I love all you guys to biddy bits!
hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
your positivity shines thru matey!! peace

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
you rock pixie!! hug i don't think i could be as positive as you! yay for pixie kindness! ubblove

and just cos you're you - i'm bringing you a little something for your new window on sunday!!! ubbangel

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
thats my girl! you inspire me pixie hug

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
the very day after i read this a friend of mine had her car broken into: window broken, lock broken, stereo stolen, bag stolen,

it just pisses me off because the theives probaly only got 40 dollars for the stereo , but it cost my friend over 400 dollars to get it fixed

why the hell someone would do that to someone is beyond me

im glad your safe and possitive moonpixie

im mentaly sending good vibes at you along with hopes for better luck in the future

peace and much luv>

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

JonaBRONZE Member
journeyman
78 posts

Posted:
sos moonpixy, was it expencive to replace?- wot a chore anyhow! noooo!

as for why- u gota put ur self in their position-
-probably had a shite upbringing, - in a kind of violent stupid way.
-they were probably all pissed up, all thier mates were like "ra ra ra" etc and "go on!" etc.
- they wud hav felt like they were 'the man' etc and got a big old rush wen they realised they had power over the owner of that car they had just ruined.
they are powerless in theyre own lives, smashing up a car make them feel like they control something
the poor fools are just living out theyre shitty exsistance, with no cool things like fire poi's or people who are nice to each other to make them feel like being nice to other people.

love love from Jona
devil

YEY! i got the poi down form under the motorway bridge!

meepSILVER Member
344 posts

Posted:
When i left my house t go to work at 6am yesterday, every car on my side of the street had had its wing mirror smashed or ripped off.

I live in the 2nd to worst area in town (drive by shooting, drive over person, drunks asleep on the street are all included in the last week's events).

It's nice round 'ere rolleyes

Pixie, your window was expensive! But at least it's done now smile

"But what would you do with a brain if you had one?"

Dorothy Gale