• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > One handed questions..

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
Posted:Hey all,surprise surprise, I have some technical questions for you all (rather than going on and on and on about the philosophical side of twirling
Non-Https Image Link
) 1) How do you go from one handed butterfly, to one handed weave?I can get into one handed butterfly from two handed, but buggared if I know how to go to one-handed weave from there!
Non-Https Image Link
2) What else is everyone doing one-handed other than the following (cuz I can (at least sorta) do these! [image]http://www.juggling.co.nz/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif">)-[/image]-" " crossflow-" " horizontal windmill (with turns etc)-" " butterfly-" " behind head butterfly (req'ing switch straight back to front after one rev)I guess what I'm looking for in this question is some inspiration.Hope to hear from you soon,Josh.[This message has been edited by [Josh] (edited 28 February 2001).][This message has been edited by [Josh] (edited 01 March 2001).]

Page: 12