Page:
griffinfeminine tiddly pom
505 posts

Posted:
right, been thinking for ages about getting either my nose or tongue pierced, with different reactions from different people
mates-yer!! go grace!! ill come/hold your hand/get something pierced too/woohoo!!
brother-yer...blatently..pass the hasesh...
mum-i'll be disappointed, i dont like piercings
dad-if you want to act, dont get your tongue pierced. my concern, apart from your safety, would be the lack of respect prospective employers would give you if they saw you...

so, i figured poi people would be knowledgable on such matters. im ok with keeping any holes clean etc, so...? ive thought a lot about it. ive been uneasy in my lifestyle for a while and altho, a hole and bit of metal wont help, it sorta symbolises the changes im implying at the moment. im dying part of my hair pink and maybe getting it wool wrapped so...continue the ball rolling? ubbrollsmile

in state of metamorphosis

505 posts

Posted:
owww!! but yey!!
again, kiss on cheek!
kiss on cheeks for all those with pierced nipples!!

RaisSILVER Member
5 posts

Posted:
all I can say is give some careful consideration of what you really want....then get an industrial - they rock biggrin

Do you think its too late for me to run away with the carnies?

atom_boyGOLD Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
i just got a transverse lobe piercing and i couldnt be happier (taking my total to a whoping three) aside from the 'slight' bruising. i love the fact that i can feel the bar inside my earlobe

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
the other girl in my avatar got her nipple peirced yesterday. makes me cringe thinging about it.
After an argument with my mum last last about me not getting anymore peircings or i'd be out the house, im even more adement than ever to get more stuff done.
1. 2 sides of my belly
2. nose
3. top of lip
4. tounge

getting that all done as soon as i leave school. one year and counting! muhaha

djmagicfairyBRONZE Member
stranger
12 posts

Posted:
Hiya. I had my nipple done ages ago and it still hurts sometimes. Also, be very very careful what you do when you spin cos I have also hit my nipple many times and the pain is worse than when I had it pierced. xxx

What's your crack then?

orkossmember
28 posts

Posted:
oh yes, i have my neck pierced and sometimes i hit myself with the glowsticks and it's kind of painful

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
Just got my side lip done yay and it did not hurt one little bit (and im a woss) which brings mine up to a grand total of two have (eye brow)

Twisted ClownBRONZE Member
102 posts

Posted:
Written by: griffin

right, been thinking for ages about getting either my nose or tongue pierced, with different reactions from different people
mates-yer!! go grace!! ill come/hold your hand/get something pierced too/woohoo!!
brother-yer...blatently..pass the hasesh...
mum-i'll be disappointed, i dont like piercings
dad-if you want to act, dont get your tongue pierced. my concern, apart from your safety, would be the lack of respect prospective employers would give you if they saw you...

so, i figured poi people would be knowledgable on such matters. im ok with keeping any holes clean etc, so...? ive thought a lot about it. ive been uneasy in my lifestyle for a while and altho, a hole and bit of metal wont help, it sorta symbolises the changes im implying at the moment. im dying part of my hair pink and maybe getting it wool wrapped so...continue the ball rolling? ubbrollsmile

Dont get your tongue done darlin their is a high health risk to this especially if you are a smoker.....

But also it degrades the enamel on your teeth i had my tongue done and over two years it degraded my teeth in such a way i had to have two root canals and two fillings so i have took it out now and my teeth have been fine... biggrin

weavesmiley

There may be one for everyone but what if there is two for three would that mean none for someone or did they start off without one....

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
it only does that if you fiddle with it.

i've had my tongue done for ages and my teeth are fine & i smoke too - never had a single problem, it didn't even swell up that much when i got it done.

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

505 posts

Posted:
im happy with my nose, altho it goes a bit crazy every now and then...
i dont think i'll get anything else pierced-im contented with my ears and nose...small pretty prettiness

Page: