Flame BoyGOLD Member
1,508 posts
Location: Out, United Kingdom

I've been contemplating going out onto the city streets and poi-ing to see if I can get some cash (you know...busking), but I've heard you need a license for this, do I? And if I do how much trouble would I get into for doing it without one? bounce

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

HOP Newsletter
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...