Forums > Social Chat > Where do I buy high intensity glowsticks?

Login/Join to Participate

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
Like...an actual place..not an internet site. Does anyone know what type of store sells these. Or where i can find one in New York City? Im looking to buy the high intensity ones that last only for 5 minutes or so...the extremly bright ones. Any info on this is appreciated...thanks

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Juzmember
5 posts

Posted:
Yeah I'd like to know where to get them in England as i cant find them anywhere..... anyone sell them around Devon aria?

Juzt wondering

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Check out Army surplus stores in your area. They often carry them or can get them if you ask.

Peace.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Also try Fishing shops, or Hunting shops...... I know Cabella's sells them over there....

Currently on the right side up of the world.

jugglesmember
11 posts

Posted:
It is actually really hard to find glow sticks at stores. And when you do, you will most likely get ripped off. I advise that you mailorder them. It is always the best way to go. www.megaglow.com has the best prices I have ever seen.

If you can't use the internet for some reason, I would go with the army surplus stores. Fishing shops would probably only have regurlar glowsticks; not high intensity ones.

Happy spinning everone!

Axismember
171 posts

Posted:
try diving stores and camping/climbing/adventure sport shops too!

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I know you didn'y ask for a website, but one of the best places for glosticks and various other light up/uv/glo stuff I've found is www.glowstick.co.uk

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Flynt:
Also try Fishing shops, or Hunting shops...... I know Cabella's sells them over there....
You have Cabella's in aussie land? Wow, do they come from Australia or did we just export another company? Personally I don't like Cabella's, way too hunting oriented for me, plus the nearest location is like 2 hours away.

Anywho, glowsticks. Target sells them, 6 inch ones in sets of 2, the 12 and 8 hour variety, though not high intensity. There in the automotive section, camping sometimes too. Places like Hot Topic well sell them too, if you have those stores around you. Though I'm sure they rip you off somewhat, but if you need them it's quick and doesn't require shipping or buying in bulk. I pretty sure something like Hot Topic will have high intensity ones, of all sizes, plus the ones that gradually change colors, which in my opinion are kind of a let down. Least exciting color change I've ever witnessed But yeah, they sell them singly, not in pairs like target.

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
*sigh*...i had to order them online from
www.citcuittoys.com
its a pretty nice site..and has a lot of glow goodies... the only reason why i was reluctant is cuz my prom is this friday. I wanted to just crack the glowsticks during a nice techno song n let everyone be astonished. But.. its this friday..and we all know how long s/h takes...so i had to buy it overnight shipping..which totally sucks...Also..im prolly gonna sell the ones i dont use (its 25 ct) so if anyone wants to purchase em just email me and ill see how many i have left

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother