Page:
EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
I have been playing around with the idea of multiple stick twirling, and last night for the first time, lit up 4 sticks at once : )
I have been doing this by taking two staffs in each hand and forming a cross with the sticks. Then treating the sticks as if they were duals and doing the standard dual figure of eights and corkscrews etc. Does anyone have any cool ideas or tricks to do with more than 2 sticks?

Eveish

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
Written by: Nekobasu

... if only i could find somebody to throw me in the pool when i nail that missing ½ catch.

right that's it, I'm coming to Finland to heckle and throw you in a pool. Where do you live?!

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

glennerooprofessional loser
140 posts

Posted:
Written by: Nekobasu

www.531festival.com

no spinners but crazy crazy jugglers of which many are crazy finns. And you can meet the infamous rub her hard duo there..

confused can someone send me the link after clicking on the logo? the site doesnt support Firefox/Mozilla browsers and i cant use Internet Explorer because its BANNED at work (because of all the security leaks in the past few months which still havent been properly fixed by microsoft frown)

fotography: glenneroo.net
filmography: glenneroo.org

Antti_EverythingGOLD Member
addict
446 posts

Posted:
www.531festival.com/531.html

Point your toes.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
licking chocolate off bellies and burning himself is what antti does best!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Antti_EverythingGOLD Member
addict
446 posts

Posted:
i'm sorry i have to inform you Elasta that i did it. 8 throws and 8 catches. and you're too late. but i live here. call me when you get here and we'll sort something out. ubbrollsmile

Point your toes.

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
slack! get five sorted or i'm not throwing you in the pool.

R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Page: