Forums > Social Chat > Can any lodoners gimme some tips...

Login/Join to Participate

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Hello,

I am studying short course and am in need of a FUN part time job... I wouldnt mind working in Camden but dont know how to go about it besides walking up to ppl and being like 'I want to work'...Would like at least 5bps / hour

All my experience is secretarial and I am not going back to that shit...

I know about music, sound engineering, juggling, and wouldnt mind working with any of these...

Anyhints ppl??? They would help me greatly
Thanks to all,
Love to all,
Pixie... drome!

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Mmmmmm - Don't know babe.
Check out all the agency web sites and you're bound to get summit you want. Bit of a work shortage at the mo' but if you don't care too much what ur doing (besides not wanting to work as a Managers (aka dick-heads) slave) you're bound to get something.
Camden's cool. Go work at a poi shop.......(or smokey shop - hehe)
The one under the bridge is full of funky cool peeps & if you flutter ur eye-lashes enuff they'll melt I'm sure.
Not much help as I'm an IT bod - although I'd recommend it to anyone. - answering phones for £12 ph is sound enough to start, and IT's a doss.
If you're interested check out jobserve.co.uk and gojobsite.com.
Not suggesting anything here (yeah right you say) but as a thought I've never really understood why most women wouldn't go to work as a hooker - from a guys point of view money & sex are possibly the 2 most important things in life. Why not do both????? - Hahahaha

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Wow,

Thank u small boy!!! Um where do I get this I will have a llok see it sound interesting I just cant be fucked to work full time but I will do anything I would rather not work for 5bps per hour because I usually get paid more than that I just want a half way stress free bullshit job... It can be a bit hard just as long as I only have to deal with a few asses!!!

Anyway thank you very much I'll look up on it
Love to small boy adn love to all...drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!