(Sole)Sparkfixerupera of strangness maximus
147 posts

Posted:
Well guys after returning from a year and a half of boredom and lack of lighting up, i would like to find events, people and help in Brisbane. i am keen to learn new things and im unsure about where to start. i was stung once awhile back with the twirlers at south bank i showed up and no one was there :P so yeah anyone around that i can talk about any events with and so forth so i don’t end up making the same mistake again frown cos i want to meet more people like myself who like to burn things ubbloco

yay up to 5 beat weave only 4 more to get to 9 :P

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
phone numbers. when something is advertised, ask for a number. they connect lost people! I left a phone number with an ad i placed in melbourne (juggleart) and it worked like a charm until someone took it down.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
yes hello sole spark...
I believe that we were the people that you say 'didnt turn up...' from my memory you got kicked out of southbank before we got there for lighting up at a non fire event!!! tongue ubblol wave
pm us and we can make another effort to meet up.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Pm on the way

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
easy fix!! come to moonfest on august 1st!! you can meet lots of lovely people there!!! biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

(Sole)Sparkfixerupera of strangness maximus
147 posts

Posted:
haha yeah that was ages ago my mate were playing with my fire poi and saw the guards comming and lunched them into the air :P lucky i had the foresight to catch them before the guards hair lit up :P

i feel so stupid i didnt know it was non fire but i wont make that same mistake again lol

ahh youth i guess i have that to blame for my ignorance biggrin

but yeah id love to do some twirling anywhere in brissy but i work 8 hours a day 5 days aweek so weekends are the best time for me but anything after 4 in most arvos should be fine smile

yay up to 5 beat weave only 4 more to get to 9 :P

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Well yeah... like margita said... come to moonfest on 1st august (go to https://groups.msn.com/moonfest
for more dates too...if ya haven't already wink) and Monday's Juggle Jam at Southbank is still happening if ya want to come along and play (but just ya pactice sticks/poi this time 'ey wink )

smile biggrin smile

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ill be a bris brurner soon biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

*happy snoopy dance*

Step (el-nombrie)