Celestemember
48 posts

Posted:
Okay, so this is kind of a social discussion I guess and kind of not but anyway I just wanted to share my excitement with people who understand...blah, blah, blah...anyway I learned how to eat fire this past weekend and am very proud of myself! The non-fire people in my life think I'm nuts, but I figured you guys would understand, thanks for letting me have my little momment! *dances in chair*
Hope all is well with everyone!

Life is serious, but art is fun!

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Good for you

It's something I'd love to do, but I just don't have the bottle right now. Perhaps you've just given me the push I need.

Bam

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
I am happy for you !!! congratulations !!!
The only reason why I have at some point thought of fire eating is to combine with those sexy fire fingers... but , no, I don't think it is for me
however, when done with grace and sensuality (yet no vulgarity) it is a fantastic and beautiful thing to watch !!!!

happy for you

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"