SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Any of you guys been out to any good Squat Parties recently?????

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Yes yes yes yes

have you?

Hehehe what an answer ehh.

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
maybe I'm just ignorant, but whats a squat party?

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Ju-ba-lee w/end, bit of a treck for some.. but it's the Castle Morton Birthday...

wwww.dubb-it-up.com

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

2,737 posts

Posted:
Back in the day Squat Parties were known as Raves, don't know if they've changed much but my older bro & some of his mates say they're one and the same. Group of guys, few sound systems, one abandoned warehouse and some scary looking skinheads on the door keeping the Police out.
I tend to go about once a month, and the last one I went to was weekend before last. Banging night in holloway (Picadilly Line), about 2 secs walk from the tube station. Absolutely polluted with fit girls , and me & all my mates off our heads. Wicked Techno set upstairs, Drum & Bass, Acid Techno and For some reason a big Reggae room downstairs (Got very smokey in there)
Took my poi, obviously and we were there from about mid-night till the police cut the power at about half 7 in the morning - Bastards.....
Roach Road was the best one I've ever been to, in Hackney Wick Industrial Estate. That one ran for about 8 weeks running... 7 Warehouses, 9 sound systems??? (Can't remember), and one massive outdoor area with a bonfire in the middle. - Wicked!!!!!
Best place for party lines is urban75 web site. - Which for all you rave newbies are numbers you call after 10 on a saturday and they tell you where they're setting up.
Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Are there no other Ravers out there? - I thought Poi & raves went hand in hand to some degree because most of the ones I've been to recently had a lot of people that knew what they were doing.
Ah well - bebbies, all o' ya!!!!!!!!!!

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
raves have evolved,
bushdoof for ever and ever.
best crowd, best psy, best location!
https://www.australiens.net/photos/open.php?i=Doofpix_2002/03_Rainbow_Serpent/
113-1390_img_jpg.jpg
woot! bring on the comet poi!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

2,737 posts

Posted:
Hey hey Futurama boy.
Errrrrrm, glad to hear that Aus is into the outdoor thing, sadly here in rainy old Pomme land we do things indoors still & I don't know what u mean.
Evolved how bud???
A warehouse party is still a warehouse party here & the people there R still into hugging everyone else & getting off their tits. - C no diff......
P.S. Pls call me stupid if u need 2, but what is cometpoi. This another 1 of your mad trippy comments or what?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
southerners huh
comet poi are poi with the long tails on them.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
evolved cus we're back at the roots of community (a bunch of hairy imbeciles crawling in the dirt of the bush, grunting for our veggies and huging trees. i love trees!)
trippy comments?!? you're all the trippy ones! I in fact am the only sane one, and choose to act out my normalcy alone.
/twitch

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always