fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
since there is nothing better to talk about on this site apart from SEX.
i may as well as how to bare bordom,
if i get the lyrics from stinkfist any one i will
quote:

KILL YOU

any other ways can i kill bordom?

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

smiley_dup1member
108 posts

Posted:
Masterbate??

I don't like living below the tropic of Capricorn..... and now I seem to be in England...... how did I get here???

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
no I not from sydney (oh shit i wasn't supposed to say that)
No some thing more productive and stuff
PLEAZE GOD DON"T MENTION MURDER.

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

smiley_dup1member
108 posts

Posted:
Read something that will enrich u as a person. Or maybe u could sleep, thats my personal favourite hobby .

Other suggestions
-Eat chocolate. hmm chocolate
-Invent a new food........ chocolate soup??
-paint a picture..... if u r like me and can't paint thats ok u can call it abstract art...yep u can

thats all I can think of at the moment. Iam tired and I gotta go study for a quizz.
Bye Bye

Y could murder Ronald Mcdonald?? He's scary

I don't like living below the tropic of Capricorn..... and now I seem to be in England...... how did I get here???

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
you could contemplate the spiritual reasons that an apple that has been half eaten and has been sitting for three hours is so brown.

also you could run around the most populated street in your town screaming about the killer pigmy goats.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmm.... Okay here is 1 of my fav's walk up to a complete stranger and start talking to them like they are an old family friend, or old friend etc. Then when they give you a wierd look you run away ranting and raving about how the prophecy is about to destroy the world I live in a small town, so this doesn't work anymore But on the + side everyone believes me to be completely nuts

[ 30 May 2002, 07:19: Message edited by: Bram ]

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Drink 28 cans of lager and then have a topical discussion with a chicken about Euthanasia or the state of discipline in children 2day .
Worx 4 me

Small Lardy Person In Disguise