Page:
FlapjacksSILVER Member
part of the lonely trio
137 posts

Posted:
I've just lit up my balls for the first time. (I love the way that sounds so wrong wink)

So proud! I've just juggled fire...still need to get used to it properly, but yay anyway!

And now I need praise and attention... biggrin

smells like burning teenagers..

FIRE_SPINNERBRONZE Member
87 posts

Posted:
whoops

MegafishBRONZE Member
lurking...
208 posts

Posted:
you can juggle 5 balls after six months eek, thats scary man you must have way to much free time, i've been working on the 5 ball cascade for months and i can't even get it round once, granted i rarely pick up more than three balls but that is sick dude juggle

Juggling isn't useless, It just isn't useful.

Neural Coding is Idiosyncratic:-)

'Do you like dry cerial? Hope so because we've drunk your milk. Yours Sincerely, Your Neighbourhood Milk Thief'

FIRE_SPINNERBRONZE Member
87 posts

Posted:
it took me about a month to learn 5 balls i can now do 7 cascade my record is 18 including first 7

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
i think fire clubs are better than balls because patterns are bigger and more visual. and you dont have to catch fire! although, i am learning continuous slap-backs with my fire clubs, you get very black hands!

i now find that because ive been juggling fire for so long i dont find fire clubs that much harder than normal clubs. most of the difficulty comes from them simply not being as well weighted as normal clubs.

it surprises me how few jugglers fire juggle. any theories on that one?

Jake the Juggler

preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
I got 5 rings after working on it for only about a month I haven't gotten very good at all but I've leraned 5 balls and have gotten fairly good at that

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
Written by: Megafish

you can juggle 5 balls after six months eek, thats scary man you must have way to much free time, i've been working on the 5 ball cascade for months and i can't even get it round once, granted i rarely pick up more than three balls but that is sick dude juggle

I had five balls solid after about 2/3 months, I think. 300 catches consistantly now-a-days. smile

... btw, when juggling fire, surely the siteswap "2" hurts a little? wink

Willy - is bad for your health...

Page: