pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
I need entertainers for a Silver Wedding Anniversary party on Sunday 25th July, Ruislip (north-west London). juggle weavesmiley

Fire spinners and jugglers especially, but anything you have to offer would be great (nothing kinky mind you, these are decent folk! wink) The more things you can do the better. eek biggrin

In return we will pay your transport costs if coming from the London area, free food and booze all day plus a small payment. beerchug And if you need a place to crash I can accomodate a few people on my bedroom floor!

If interested please pm or email me eleanor5446@hotmail.com as soon as possible.

Oh and the party is for my parents who are lovely people and I've not seen them for 6 months so I can't wait! ubblove

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmmmmm, free booze all day, followed by a fire display - sensible... umm

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
ooh, that is quite a good point. eek
i will just have to trust that any good HOP people i employ for this day are sensible enough to wait until after fire-time to take up the free booze offer! smile
but um, seriously, thanks for pointing that out...

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

RavensHeartSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
Ruslip is near where I live. Will need to think about this a lot, as the saturday before your wedding I get back from a week long camp with my scouts - not the easiest bunch of boys to handle. feel free to email me at ravensheart81@hotmail.com if you want to discuss.