Forums > Social Chat > Suggestions for Birthday Stuff

Login/Join to Participate

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I realised this morning that in 2 months, on the 28th of July, I'm going to be 23, then I also realised that I have no idea of what I want to do to celebrate.

So, this thread is an open call for suggestions for stuff to do. I don't have much money to spend on it, but I do have the monday off work, so I've got a whole weekend.

It obviously needs to be feasible (no wildebeest for example) but I want to do something different from the boring pub crawls and getting hammered.

Any ideas?

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Well, if you want to keep up with the whole perverted bent this forum has going on, I would suggest flavoured-lube wrestling and eating cake naked at midnight on your birthday with all your closest friends. A good time everytime.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
CarRot cAke...

---------------
I feel the need for more sugar than the human body can handle.

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Trickymember
33 posts

Posted:
Space Cake! mmmmmmmm

TrickySmile at a stranger!

starbukmember
75 posts

Posted:
one word 4 u

FABRIC!

Dont forget to bring a towel

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
get all your friends together, go to the store and get some DJs who have generators and equipment, mob off to the hills/beach somewhere, throw an all party and burn an effigy. nothing burns like an effigy.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Any thing w/ FIRE will work FIRE is FUN. So is BOOZE, don't forget to get drunk

[ 29 May 2002, 07:06: Message edited by: Bram ]

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

HellCatmember
32 posts

Posted:
sorry, don't have any suggestions. cuz well i kinda have the same problem! but i just wanted to say...

WOOHOO! you're b-day is one day before Mine!!! ^.~

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect ^.~

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
Get some 'shrooms and go on a camping TRIP!

Om Namah Sivaya

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Malcolm and Sunspot have good taste!
I on the other hand smell.
my suggestion is 5-star room service!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Spacemember
63 posts

Posted:
My birthday is on Sunday June 9th. YAY for being legal!!! My plans are to go to the Greenday concert on the Friday (the boy loves 'em), then a rave on the Saturday, then the bars with my KW kids on the Sunday, then getting drunk on wine with the mom on Monday!!! I'm going to be a very exhausted happy girl.

Smiles and Hugs,
*Space*

We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment, each thought overcome by anticipation of the next, we take the breaks off

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
23 is a special age in a young persons life because it represents no milestones & is not in any way a mystical number As such it should be celebrated with much gusto & glee!!

I suggest organising your own reverse-surprise party. Invite over your closest friends on some spurious pretext (issue separate invitations, if you are popular, you will have to think of many excuses). When they arrive, make sure your home is in darkness. Leap out at them yelling surprise and singing "happy birthday to me!!". You will probably need to bribe them with plenty of alcohol to stay after this display of weirdness

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
damn that is a kickass idea. i think i'll leave it 'till people think im over-the-hill age wise, just to fark with them... 23 is cool but it doesn't have the ring of 'ducks 22'

quack.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
whats the bingo thing for 24? what is it cmonnnnnnn, i only have five months left to find out! hehee
hey, rent a jumping castle, Or some sumo suits, invite your friends over, and get inebriated. Or have a cocktail party (slightly more upmarket)..... or ! get a kiddie pool, fill it with jelly or spaghetti and have a wrestling comp! always good fun........ `

Currently on the right side up of the world.