Page:
PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Sometimes i like to get deep and meaningful and shareing thoughts (it's how i am )

I was just wondering whats everybodys biggest fears

I'll start to make things easy

For me it's ending up like my Father (dead at 35 heart attack ,not knowing myself or sister )
and his lifestyle could of been a lot better
After all he did die a lonely sad person in a lot of bad situations

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
O.o If you stare at that for long enough it looks kinda creepy...

Mata Ashita!

Time...Line?? Time isn't made of lines! It's made of circles! That's why clocks are ROUND.

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
ARGHHHH i hate bunnies( see watership down people... see it!)

i have 2 big fears.. that my life will go unnoticed and be unremarkable

Also the fear of becoming trapped in my own body. i.e not being able to move or speak or hear but to have conscious thought and sanity..

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
Wow, that would suck. You wouldn't even be able to kill yourself.

Mata Ashita!

Time...Line?? Time isn't made of lines! It's made of circles! That's why clocks are ROUND.

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
exactly! *shudders*
EDITED_BY: kat224 (1191316624)

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

Kathain_BowenGood Ol' Yarn For Hair
422 posts

Posted:
 Written by: AnueBunnie

Zombies excl

If you study your Zombie Survival Guide and prepared well, than you wouldn't have anything to worry about, silly! I'm prepared for the zombie apocalypse.... are you? hug

"So long and thanks for all the fish."

422 posts

Posted:
OK, so these are both going to sound really silly, but I have two paranoid fears in this world, and they're both completely irrational.

A.) The military. (Don't ask; I wouldn't tell. wink )

B.) Bugs in my hair. No, I'm not afraid of bugs. Nor am I afraid of my hair, or things in my hair. Just bugs specifically getting into my hair. Even harmless bugs that I know to be harmless. Even bugs that I'd normally let crawl on my arms. Even ladybugs!

Invader XanSILVER Member
Your friendly neighbourhood mad scientist
479 posts

Posted:
Y'know... a list of people's greatest fears publicly available on the internet seems like a great beginning to a trashy horror novel. tongue

Me, I'm not a fan of falling. Heights are ok, I just don't like them if there's a chance I could fall.

Oh, and infinity. Bit of a scary concept, that. Just try imagining infinity, I dare you. It just doesn't fit inside your head... wink

"Love the art in yourself and not yourself in the art."
--Konstantin Stanislavisky

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
Xan.. you make my head hurt.. i am constantly afraid of thinking about the vastness of space.. if it IS expanding.. what is it expanding into???

Hate falling.. rollercoasters are off limits for me.. but not my greatest fear...

Formally known as kat224

Invader XanSILVER Member
Your friendly neighbourhood mad scientist
479 posts

Posted:
ubblol I love cosmology...

"Love the art in yourself and not yourself in the art."
--Konstantin Stanislavisky

422 posts

Posted:
 Written by: kat224

Xan.. you make my head hurt.. i am constantly afraid of thinking about the vastness of space.. if it IS expanding.. what is it expanding into???

Perhaps it is not really the universe which is expanding, but our understanding of the universe?

But, I feel you on this, kind of. When I lie down and think about the world spinning and the tremendous forces that are causing that, I almost feel like I can FEEL the world spinning. It's weird.

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
Geez, did anyone in Melbourne hear the thunder last night??
Scared the crap out of me.
Wasn't as bad as last time there was thunder though. *shudder*

Mata Ashita!

Ashesnewbie
6 posts

Posted:
I have a few.
-Bodies of water.(Lakes, rivers... The ocean.) I can't stand the feeling that something might just be under me, or around me.
-Space.(As in outer space.) I have a tendency to fear that which I can not see/fully understand.
-I used to be afraid of the dark, but now I actually find it soothing. XD

Other than that, I can't think of any. Anyone else afraid of Water or Space? Or anything they can not understand?

What good are Ashes?

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Ashes

Or anything they can not understand?

Christians.

They straight up scare the crap out of me.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

drvarietySILVER Member
75 posts

Posted:
indoor plants. no idea why but they scare the crap out of me. Especially vines...*shudders*
And paralysis...

There is nothing to be afraid of. Virtual reality will eventually rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body. Everything will be allright, i promise. Just concentrate. Try some music.

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
Yeah I'm slightly scared of space... yes it would be pretty to see all the planets, stars and the Earth etc from above the atmosphere, but seriously, there's no oxygen up there... for that reason I'd have to think twice if I was ever offered the great opportunity to be blasted into space in a rocket.

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
I'm just scared that one day the heavens fall on my head. shrug Oh yes and that I one day find myself being part of a reality show called "Beverly Hills 90210"... *chokes*

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

ACTSILVER Member
enthusiast
318 posts

Posted:
It already happened and I must say I handled it well biggrin

Don't hate me because I am different, hate me because I still think I am better then you!

Page: