Page:
PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Sometimes i like to get deep and meaningful and shareing thoughts (it's how i am )

I was just wondering whats everybodys biggest fears

I'll start to make things easy

For me it's ending up like my Father (dead at 35 heart attack ,not knowing myself or sister )
and his lifestyle could of been a lot better
After all he did die a lonely sad person in a lot of bad situations

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

FunkFishWatch out as ultimate Cute and Funkyness arives...
191 posts

Posted:
i got an operation yesterday..... as in ouch..... i had some trouble under my skin in the lower back area.... they had to cut that out...

And i am fuckin scared of needles....

Push me, and then just hurt me, till i can get my satisfaction...

CrazyHippyChickSILVER Member
errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
my favourite saying is im scared! although very few things scare me in reaality. my greatest fear is not of dying but of not living! Or that the world will get over run by pricks like george bush. Make love not war!!!!

love and peace Leisy

I'll come back as fire and burn all the liars and leave a blanket of ashes on the ground.
I could write the new bridget jones diary only mine would be more bizarre, funnier, dirtier more unbelievabe and bloody true!

FunkFishWatch out as ultimate Cute and Funkyness arives...
191 posts

Posted:
Oh i am scared of horses.... but according to some furtune guy that has something to do with a past live

Push me, and then just hurt me, till i can get my satisfaction...

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Erm, not too sure really, I think I can numb myself to things like spiders and snakes and I quite like rats and bats...
Thing's that make me cold and shake are accidents my family members are in, (which has been a whole shed load in the past couple of years) seeing an ambulance go past you on your way home from work is not good and your mum bloated like she's pregnant again and just thinking she's menopausal later finding out she could have died; really rips your heart out, stamps on it, tears out a few strings and puts it back in with a lovely white fear tinge.

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Sirens, yeh like pilice, ambulance whatever. When one drives past i bury my head in my arms and stick my fingers in my ears! Funny sight for anyone watching. I think it stemmed from when I was little, about 8 or 9, and I had meningitas(sp?) the whole experiance was really scary but the sirens in the ambulance taking me to hospital which really stick out in my mind. Pretty stupid really seeing as I wan't to be a paramedic *sigh*

TuTuManBRONZE Member
Mushroom Fueled Frenzy
139 posts

Posted:
thinking about infinity

::::does a little monkey man dance::::
You'll understand when you see his dancing feet

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
I'm scared of shadowy corners. I have an overactive imagination so i cant help but think that something is inside the shadow and is gonna jump out at me. In my old house i was always waaaay too scared to go upstairs when it was dark coz it was all shadowy, i had to get my mum to go up and turn the light on smile

Also im absolutely terrified of my mum being in an accident/dying, if i think about that kind of scenario i freak out and start crying so i dont think about it smile

Also clowns!! They are horrible! Though i think thats because my wonderful parents read Stephen King's IT to me when i was about 6 and then showed me the film, so now i am sh*t scared of clowns! biggrin

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
On the subject of nasty things happening to family members - phonecalls at weird times of night or morning always scare me, I always think they must have a VERY good reason for phoning at that time....

but some people don't...

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

RadzynSILVER Member
HoP Star Wars Aficionado
183 posts

Posted:
I'm scared to death of airplanes. Always have been. Dunno what it is. I think the fact that every time descent begins it feels like someone's cutting into my forehead with a circular saw... hurts so bad I cry every time.

Oh, and spiders. I make my grandmother kill spiders for me. The 80 year old woman saves her 20 year old grandson from the evil eight legged beasties. I swear though... they shrink after I run away from them... I bring people back, and these things used to be like two feet long, but by the time we get back to it, its only about half an inch and less...

I'd really like to meet a camel spider one of these days though... I hear you have to beat them to death with a shovel to stop them from chasing you.

~Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
also i am scared of the scary monkey show. eek

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Kapura MataaroHoP resident longboarder.
195 posts

Posted:
i'm with medusa and native, the whole growing old and having no one TRUELY special is probably the thing that brings me out in a cold sweat....
but i dunno...a lot of it doesn't faze me, i'm not fond of snakes/spiders etc..but i do go screaming from the room...death, nup...if it happens it happens and i would have lived a pretty full on sorta life...but thats me...a lot of people think i'm wierd... ubbloco beerchug footinmouth cool

"surely a longboarding fire spinner should have no trouble getting some action!"- NYC....

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
one of the things im most worried about is not death itself. i have no problem with death, whether i've had someone special, (which i dont want to die before, cos i'd hate to put them through the pain), or made an impact, or anything like that. the only thing that really bothers me about death is going from being alive to being dead. as long as its not too painful or messy, i dont mind that much.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I have another greatest fear which is kinda odd...Death.

I think about it and actually cry.

I am scared about what is going to happen to what I am now and what happens to my thoughts when I die?

Does everything that I have ever thought in my entire life and all my current thought patterns just fade into nothingness?

Because that thought along scares the heeby jeebies out of me.

TuTuManBRONZE Member
Mushroom Fueled Frenzy
139 posts

Posted:
Written by: Medusa

I have another greatest fear which is kinda odd...Death.

I think about it and actually cry.

I am scared about what is going to happen to what I am now and what happens to my thoughts when I die?

Does everything that I have ever thought in my entire life and all my current thought patterns just fade into nothingness?

Because that thought along scares the heeby jeebies out of me.

yeah death kinda goes along with me trying to imagine infinity.. because thats what basically happens after you die.. you either fade into nothingness forever(scares the sh-t out of me) or there is some sort of after life.. forever (scares the sh-t out of me)
EDITED_BY: TuTuMan (1089283011)

::::does a little monkey man dance::::
You'll understand when you see his dancing feet

Visionstranger
8 posts

Posted:
I've developed a fear of moths recently.. big black ones keep coming into my room and flying around the light and then into my face.. I run screaming from the room..

"Now it's honour and I spell it with the 'H' I stole from heritage"
- Aesop Rock -

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I am very similar. More so of family dying before me. The circumstance of their death, the grief, the pain, not being able to say goodbye because I love my family. What if they get murdered, or things I don't even want to say. It's hard to explain.

Infinity and oblivion scare me. So does the thought of gravity and 'walking off the earth into oblivion'

I'm afraid of silence too.

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Written by: Valura

um I think my deepest fear is loosing arsn... how can you keep living without part of your heart and soul?

I envy you both, Valura. I hope that I find a love so deep one day. ubblove hug2

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

HenrikGOLD Member
111 posts

Posted:
greatest fear right now: knock and simultanosly burn my balls off with my firemeteors...

youre like the diet coke of evil. just one calorie, not evil enough.

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
ubblol why, are you spinning nekkid? ubblol isn't there a thread about that floating around somewhere......

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

HenrikGOLD Member
111 posts

Posted:
haha no, im not. im just scared of it! =P
i hate get knocked by the meteors... it hurts like hell normally without fire..:S

youre like the diet coke of evil. just one calorie, not evil enough.

i8beefy2GOLD Member
addict
674 posts

Posted:
Ditto. Being alone is my greatest fear. I always see people in restraunts and such alone drinking coffee or eating or whatever and it always makes me sad. That and I really want someone who is close enough to my temperment to spend the rest of my life with and can share everything with.

I spose thats kind of what most people want though, huh? Ah well. Theres my greatest fear.

triple wordscoremember
75 posts

Posted:

My greatest fear would have to be CLOWNS! I hate them, i hate them, i hate them! The funny thing is, I have no idea why. I just hate the way they look, sound and they way they dress.

My mates told me for my 18th birthday they were gonna dress up as clowns and come to my house... eek But i'm 20 now and so far so good, no nasty birthday shocks. biggrin

The only clown I can deal with is Crusty The Clown, but come on we all love Crusty!

ubblol

Cant Sleep Or The Clowns Will Get Me!!!!

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
ooh another one: i don't fear masks themselves, more fear about what the facial expression behind the mask is sunglasses have a similar effect on me too, like if someone's smiling, I don't know whether to smile back cause they could be looking at someone else.
Making a big fool of myself used to be a fear but now i'm much more comfortable with it all i pick myself up and off i go to make a fool of myself somewhere else

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
triple - i'm with you! clowns are evil!! eek

i can't stand them!! years ago (after i finished working at a certain fast food chain represented by a big clown) i read stephen king's 'it'. and after that - i cannot stand clowns! especially ones with orange pom poms!! i saw the movie last year - it only made life worse!! i already had a pretty good mental picture of that clown - and now i know what the movie makers thought!

*shudder*

you're right tho - krusty is kewl. but he's a cartoon so it's all good! and he has green hair and no pom poms...safe, funny old krusty!! smile *nervous laugh*

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Oh how come i feel like i've actually started in the wrong disscussion thread ?.

Thank-you everybody for your honesty and keep them comeing .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

über sealThe Official London juggling über spy. shh! dont tell any one
419 posts

Posted:
Written by: GottaLoveIt

like if someone's smiling, I don't know whether to smile back cause they could be looking at someone else.

I had a friend who would smile at people in the road.
and they would smile back.
soon half of the peole there would be smiling cos of him.

great bloke
love you doug where ever you are now hug

ubbloco

When people says "plz" cause its shorter than "please" I say "no" cause its shorter than "yes"

über sealThe Official London juggling über spy. shh! dont tell any one
419 posts

Posted:
I found my greats fear over the last 4 weeks.

It is being on my own. and not having my friends around.
I could not see an end to it, and it messed me up big style.

but alls cool now.

wont put my self there again

ubbloco

When people says "plz" cause its shorter than "please" I say "no" cause its shorter than "yes"

KatchGOLD Member
Beach bum
162 posts

Posted:
I had two great fears. Heights and deep water. The former I killed with a bungee jump (and now addicted to it)... the later however got worse with the cage dive (Think JAWS). It's something I have to get over fairly quickly though given that i'd like to eventually surf someday. wink

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
-Franklin P. Jones

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
I have a phobia of the dark... of what might be there that I can't see.
I also have a phobia of horses, and of spiders.
This summer should've got me over the last one, but it didn't- I lived in a tent which had wolf spider nests in it. One night I found 4 of them in my bed! *shudder*

I also have a fear that I'm gonna get trapped underwater somewhere when I'm canoeing/ kayaking. I've seen and heard stories of so many bad things. I'm terrified of being trapped in an underwater syphon, or in an undercut rock, and dying in the dark on my own.

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

FefnirGOLD Member
34 posts

Posted:
I have a couple :O
Not having the courage to ask the person out that I could easily spend the rest of my life with and just completely miss my chance.Or getting sucked into the mindless current of society and not actually get to live my life the way I want to....and small dogs, I'm terrified of small dogs XD

Stan Fox: Damn these glasses.
Navin R. Johnson: Yes, sir.
[to the glasses]
Navin R. Johnson: I damn thee.

Page: