Forums > Help! > Dissapearing posts

Login/Join to Participate

Aleksjourneyman
64 posts

Posted:
My posts have disappeared I introduced myself and mentioned a festival and they've both gone :'-(

Al

Look at me twirl my pretty rainbow poi in my rainbowhat with my rainbow earings and my rainbow top etc.....

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
what do you have your preferences set for? it is possible you can't see them only because you have a default set for only seeing threads with new posts that are less than (for example) 2 days.

(please forgive me if you know that already - it is just that this board has a lot of options and new people don't always realize what they all are)

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
I don't thinks that's the problem. If you go to her profile and ask to see all users posts, the ones she mentions aren't there. I'm assuming you are talking about a post in the introductions section and maybe one in the events section.

Usually, you can go to page 2 or later to find a post that just hasn't had recent activity. But they don't seem to be there either.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
this is a public service announcement fron the glass broadcasting corperation:

[Old link]

(look in your profile at the linky button things at the bottom. one of them lists all your posts)

Now gotta get back to the extravagent party in my country mansion
and tonight I shall be running all over the city wearing only lycra and a cape, apprehending baddies and saving the world for total doom....again biggrin

ber sealThe Official London juggling über spy. shh! dont tell any one
419 posts

Posted:
Written by: Glåss

this is a public service announcement fron the glass broadcasting corperation:

Now gotta get back to the extravagent party in my country mansion
and tonight I shall be running all over the city wearing only lycra and a cape, apprehending baddies and saving the world for total doom....again biggrin

you have been watching to much only fools and horses mate.
or you are a little on the mad side

ubbloco

When people says "plz" cause its shorter than "please" I say "no" cause its shorter than "yes"