nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
ok here i go on my soap box.
the goverment of the usa is evil.i will try to prove this.
ok soposedly the people of the USA are in charge of the goverment. but the goverment passed a bill along time ago allowing them to ignore are votes and elect who ever they want for political position. seconed thing is we are soposed to have the right to abolish the goverment if we see fit however.
protesters are broken up and arrested. this is the american people trying to change somthing they dont like right?
so we cant abloish the goverment. third are first right is the right to bare arms and yet this right is bieng violated. by anti gun laws. so in closing all are rights are false. it is a system that make you belive that you have control so that you dont complain. when in fact you have no control what so ever. i whould love others opion on the matter
and sorry about my spelling. perhaps it whould be better if the goverment put money into schools instead of bribes.

SLEEP WITH ANGELS muckieha

Kapura MataaroHoP resident longboarder.
195 posts

Posted:
just the way it is my friend....just the way...

"surely a longboarding fire spinner should have no trouble getting some action!"- NYC....

nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
first of all im 21 offspring smash come out in the early 1980s. second its says my age on my profile.third i have pics of me in the gallery and i dont look ten.
i was kicked out of my political speach class in college
for talking about the goverment in this type of way

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Sounds like you need a monarchy.

A few weeks ago satirical newspaper The Onion ran a column entitle "US People Ruled Unfit to Govern" in "response to the clear, demonstrable incompetence and indifference of the current U.S. citizenry in matters concerning the operation of this nation's government."

Trouble is you're asking ultimately self-interested individuals to make a descision that will ultimately benefit the country as a whole. In a choice between funding free medical treatment or losing a penny off income tax altruism don't come into it.

A benevolent totalitarian state is one where a ruler can make the best choices for his or her country without having to pander to the whims of the people. Such a thing doesn't tend to exist outside sci-fi books.

The last word goes to the Onion:

"If you ask me, voting was a big pain anyway," said mother of four Sally Heim of Augusta, ME. "At least now I'm free to do my soap-opera-trivia crossword puzzles in peace, without all that distraction about who's running for Second District Alderperson and what-not."

In spite of the enormous impact the ruling would seem to have, many political experts are downplaying its significance.

"It doesn't really change anything, to be honest," Duke University political-science professor Benjamin St. James said. "The public hasn't made any real contributions to the governance of the country in decades, so I don't see how this ruling affects all that much."

"I wouldn't worry about it," St. James added. "It's not that important."

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
i'm thinking someone saw Fahrenheit 9/11

i never did like this administration, even going so far to do research on the patriot act and detentons, and the movie just pissed me off even more

even though Michael Moore's a jackdonkey, it doesn't mean his points aren't valid
soapbox

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
im not for no goverment i would like to see abolishment and reformation of the goverment thogh
and this time truely see it of the people

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
If america had completely abolished all your rights, then chances are, having said what you have, you'd be dead. though, before you died, you'd be put through a puppet show trial, with no chance of winning, as the government used you as a showpiece to stop other people from taking the same path you did. And, i dare say, you can still go down to the local gun store and get yourself a pistol. however, its been a long time since america has had to worry about an invading army, which, if i recall rightly, was the entire reason for the second amendment. could be wrong there, tho. im not from america, so im not certain.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

PrometheusDiamond In The Rough
459 posts

Posted:
You set out to prove that the United States government is evil. Your supporting arguments simply outlined a few inconsistencies surrounding our policies.

Democracy, while not perfect, is still pretty good. It's not great, because on paper, everything looks great. In practice, our US democracy is a shambles.

Every rule has an exception, there are no absolute freedoms in a democracy because you have to keep everyone in mind. The Declaration of Independence gurantees us "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..." but not at the expense of anyone else. what our forefathers were trying to say was do what you want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. When you talk about your right to free speech for example, you have to provide the same right to the other 260 million of us.

I agree that we, as US citizens, are unfit to rule ourselves in general. Otherwise, we would have better rulers. You have to judge a system by the results. Garbage in = garbage out.

There's an old George Carlin philosophy that says "The public sucks." His reasoning is logical: Everyone says politicians suck, but where do we get them from? American schools, American businesses, American homes, and they're elected by american voters. This is the best we can do. If you have a country full of selfish, incompetent citizens, you'll get a government full of selfish, incompetent leaders. Garbage in = garbage out. redface

So remember what Thomas Jefferson said 227 years ago: "A republic should have a revolution every hundred years." We're way overdue....

Now I'm going to go watch Farenheit 9/11...
ubbrollsmile

Dance like it hurts; Love like you need money; Work like someone is watching.

Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.

nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
ok you want prof ill give it to you.
im a american indian. my people were here first and we are treated worse than dogs. we are forced to live on reservations wich are no more than dirrty trailor parks. we can live outside of the res but we canot practice our ways or hold our belifes. why is it who was here first is put last.
palm springs was arigonly a reservation back when it had no watter or any good soil to plant. other tribes walk hundreds of miles to bring them water and food. THEY WERE SENT THERE TO DIE!!!!!. once the place was made livable the goverment took it away from my people and they were forced to move. IS THAT NOT EVIL. so i spit on the america goverment i will burn there flags and when the time comes i will take back my land!!

nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
im sorry and i forgot. my people wernt made citisens of the usa until 1967. thats after all others were made citisens.
so once again the people who were here first are put last

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
everyone makes mistakes, and a lot of that stuff was a long time ago. do you not now have access to a computer, the internet? why not take your greivances to the government? email the white house, or the senate or something.

and about the spelling - there is a spell check button not far from continue.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
first i no longer live on the reservation.
ive choosen to move and practice my haritage in secert.
and i do what i can to change the goverment.
in order to start change you must show the people what is going on. and thats why i write things like theys.
its not to sound rude or mean its to try to change somthing that is going on or wrong

FunkFishWatch out as ultimate Cute and Funkyness arives...
191 posts

Posted:
well if i have to be ownest...

i think lotsa things are done strange in the US...

but so is in other country's... in holland we sell evertything we have... and we leech on other succeses....

Push me, and then just hurt me, till i can get my satisfaction...