Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Falmouth II - Bigger, Brighter & Burnier than ever

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Mr Fish o'flame is right, I think we need to have a new thread for the second meet especially as it won't let me edit the title of the old one rolleyes

So here's the open invitation to everyone who reads this to join us in Falmouth. It seems most agree on the weekend of 6th-8th or there round abouts (I'll be there from the 5th) and we're camping

here at the same campsite

and spending our nights

here on Maenporth Beach

If you wanna see what the last meeting looked like visit

Soton Firespinners to download the video

If anyone wants to come just turn up but we'd appreciate a post or two to let us know so we can be sure the campsite can expect a certain number of people although they have lots of space and no doubt would fit us in without a problem.

Its a winner, you know it makes sense, be there or be a square poi and besides what else have you got to do you bunch of weirdos!?! wink

And if we want it better I think we should be a little better prepared for funness, does anyone have one of those massive tents like army ones? Or would anyone be interested in piling into a couple of chalets perhaps? And maybe a generator for tunes on the beach *cough*strugz*cough* for when the bones start showing through Mags' fingers?! wink Any other suggestions folks? Could people all try to bring a little wood with them please? Even a few sticks each will make a massive difference but if Brad wants to use his 100% work discount again that'd be well cool biggrin hug2

So who's-a comin? bounce bounce2 grouphug devil kiss beerchug wow hehe ubbrollsmile juggle weavesmiley ubblove biggrin ubbidea sunny

The list currently looks like this and I'll keep this post updated for ease of looking for links and names etc

FALMOUTH II Peeps - For Sure!

==========================

Custom Bug Fri-Sun

George Fri-sun and at least 6 friends

Rossco Bossco Fri-Sun

Mags Fri-sun

Bird Fri-sun

Frodo Fri-sun

Beth Fri-sun

Strugz Fri-sun

Durbs Fri-sun

Greenmilk Fri-sun

Char Fri-sun

Spud Fri-sun

Chico Fri-sun

Peter Parker Fri-sun

ChunkyN Fri-sun

Puresock Fri-sun

Sinjax Fri-sun

Reflex + Ms Reflex Fri-sun

Pink..? & her birthday Fri-sun

Garthy Fri-sun

BradFire Fri-sun

Parafinfairy Fri-sun

Oli Fri-sun

Prof£t Fri-sun

Narr Fri-sun

Vixen Fri-sun

x-aimee-x Fri-sun

Crazyhippychick Fri-sun

FALMOUTH II Peeps - Possibly

==========================

Duballstar

Firefish

Keith - Other Toasters

Fireflzy (From Firetoys messageboard)

Craig (From Firetoys messageboard)

Firemonkey

Spanner

Let's relight this forum ubblove

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i'd love too. all depends on what work says tho...

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
I'd love to, especially since i stupidly fell ill for the weekend of the last falmouth-meet frown but unfortunately on the 6th of aug i shall be in south america trecking around peru with my ubblove girlfriend...
Have a good time and i promise to make it to Falmouth III wink

Mike biggrin

RosscoOfficial HoP hobbity potato monster!
434 posts

Posted:
I'm coming for definate! biggrin

and as its a few peoples birthdays that weekend too, can everyone please make sure they bring plenty of hugs and special love! wink hug

i dunno if i'll be able to get hold of any wood though because i live in a city. and everyone knows you cant get wood in cities! ubbrollsmile

O.B.E.S.E. Official Potato man.

Remeber kids.... Its all fun and games until someone loses a bol**ck! biggrin

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Given the choice between Peru and Falmouth, sorry, but I have to go with Psi on that one. Fair play mate.

Brad will be more than happy to stockpile wood for the fire, he does it about once a week anyway to be fair.

A generator would be cool, but bear in mind the more stuff we have, the more we need to keep secure. The last thing you want is some pikey running off with all the kit. I for one will be happy to play guitar (I always am) and am frantically learning new songs for your imminent return.

Strugz>> Was it you who mentioned kite-surfing? If so, bring the stuff, cos I SO want to have a go at that. biggrin

Let there be Rock. And there was Rock.

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
I can't get wood when it's really cold or if I've been sniffing the snow all night again ubbangel

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
More than i needed to know about you. biggrin

If anyone wants to know what life is like in Foulmouth, i suggest you read my scintillating [Old link]

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FALMOUTH II

I'll be there! bounce bounce2

Has anyone started a collection pot for plectrums (plectra?) yet??

If anyone remembers seeing my multi-coloured beamers at the last meet - plans are afoot for them to be brighter and better for this one biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

I may well be able to source some wood for the burning of too!

BRING ON THE MADNESS!!!!!!

*realises he's got to wait 5 weeks and sits down again*

bounce bounce2

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Oh me i shall be going biggrin biggrin biggrin

I shall try to beat my record journey time, and if people want to give me a lift i shall be willing ubbangel

I shall buy a tent so i dont have to rely on others. (see me trying to be organised... ubbangel )

And um...i shall bring birthday presents for others (remember - my birthday the 11th August) And um... depends if i'm training, coaching or getting a lift to what i bring. Obviously if i am training or coaching it i shall not bring that much stuff. (is that even possible? eek )

Um...did i mention i was coming? biggrin

ubblove

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

goshsploshmember
18 posts

Posted:
ubbloco me me me me me me eme memememememememememememeemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm coming nana

Life is best when the flame is lit. splosh

goshsploshmember
18 posts

Posted:
Is ben Ja man O staff wizade, comin to our birthday unbirthday party of fun with a F in falmouth? is heishe ishe? dizzy ubbloco

goshsploshmember
18 posts

Posted:
Disided to change from the mad hatter image, it was having some vary a strange effect on me, but every thing is A ok now wink.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Looks good dude biggrin

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
sadly i wont be at this one ill be in france somewhere having just finished ejc, have a wicked time hopefully see you all at the next one

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
I'll be there with the hobbit! biggrin

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Ill be there with the media crew biggrin

As for generator - do we really need?

I quite liked Mags songs biggrin and this time i eek will even play when his fingers break wink

Gives me more room for essentials biggrin

Mags - i sold all my kite gear about 2month ago frown it was a sad day - however a good friend of mine may bring his gear - right frodo wink

I cant wait for this one - 5 weeks is a long time tho, ho hum - will give me a chance to nail mills mess juggle

weavesmiley

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all!

please have a nice day!

i hate you all!

Step (el-nombrie)

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Mech - not our fault you're choosing to go to a wierd country the other side of the world instead of the lovely Falmouth with us ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: Pink...?

Mech - not our fault you're choosing to go to a wierd country the other side of the world instead of the lovely Falmouth with us ubbangel

I agree Pink - if mech would rather choose Oz over us, well thats his fault, he should hate himself for planning the Oz trip at the wrong time biggrin

Im sure even tho you will miss the company of us lot - the scenery and weather will make up for it cool

Besides mech - i shall get the whole thing on tape again and i will do a special "rub ya nose in it" copy just for you ubblove

weavesmiley

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all!

Step (el-nombrie)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

I think its nice how you can share your true feelings mech - we love you too!

Oh & have you got that cd yet?

lolsign

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all!

and yes thankyou i did strgz, it was ace, i woke up at 8 on sat moning thanks to my alarm post arrived, go the cd, and about 40mins through fell asleep again, so yeah its wicked, i havent made it all the way through yet, cos ive been busy or sleeping all weekend! sorry mate

but thankyou, rope dart will be made soon

ps
i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all!

Step (el-nombrie)

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Hmm i'd like to go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh i'm guessing we can do fire can we?

And media expiment sweet !

hmmm this requires self organisation um um ................
EDITED_BY: jemmamimajemima (smallgirl) (1089026046)

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
MECH! ubblol Yoo funnee

The video only gets good at 40 minutes when the night time starts.....but avoid the very last 10 seconds or so cuz I'm talking to Strugz and sound like a proper yam yam and I hate that. I never realised how strong my accent had got since I moved back to Telford.

The ropedart pics on SOTON look fooking amazing!

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Ooooo - I wanna go, but am running out of both holiday time (got to budget for Xmas) and money (Got to budget for life)

But may see what's possible in a "After work mad dash in car on Friday whizz back on Sunday for lots of sleep" stylee-type-thing (TM)

Rope-dart? Mech, you been playing with Rope Dart? Cool! We'll have to have a skill sharing time there - Oh wait.... wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! ]i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all! i hate you all!

biggrin Durbs ill be happy to trade tricks with you, but i think you are futher alongthan i am, however im going to oz nxt month so ill be playing with flynt to get som enew tricks to share ok?

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Mech knows the best ropedart tricks. Especially the standing/kneeling/lying down and swinging it as fast as posisble. I like that one ubbangel

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
shut it you or ill get the nun out again!

and i still hate you all, but im to lazy to do it again, so all ill say is i hate you! :P

Step (el-nombrie)

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
As long as you don't master the arse-skipping before I do I'm cool with that smile

I'm up to 4 skips but can't flick-up for the life of me so get a bit stuck...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Arse skipping confused

Tell me more Durbs - i have double neck wraps to right leg hook, but thats about as good as it gets biggrin

Mainly because i dont own a rope dart - yet eh Mech ubbangel

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Mech>> That was SOOO pretty! Your hatred takes such a postitive form! smile

I WANT A ROPE DART TOOOOOOOOOO!

But i'd only hurt myself, or worse, someone else.

Frodo>> Please please bring kite surfing stuff. I will love you long time if you do. (Or pay Beth to - not that she needs paying probably, but think how much more fun it'll be if she's earning at the same time! wink)

Bug>> What's a Yam Yam? Is it like a cross between a Tim Tam and a Yam?

Page: ...