Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Falmouth II - Bigger, Brighter & Burnier than ever

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Mr Fish o'flame is right, I think we need to have a new thread for the second meet especially as it won't let me edit the title of the old one rolleyes

So here's the open invitation to everyone who reads this to join us in Falmouth. It seems most agree on the weekend of 6th-8th or there round abouts (I'll be there from the 5th) and we're camping

here at the same campsite

and spending our nights

here on Maenporth Beach

If you wanna see what the last meeting looked like visit

Soton Firespinners to download the video

If anyone wants to come just turn up but we'd appreciate a post or two to let us know so we can be sure the campsite can expect a certain number of people although they have lots of space and no doubt would fit us in without a problem.

Its a winner, you know it makes sense, be there or be a square poi and besides what else have you got to do you bunch of weirdos!?! wink

And if we want it better I think we should be a little better prepared for funness, does anyone have one of those massive tents like army ones? Or would anyone be interested in piling into a couple of chalets perhaps? And maybe a generator for tunes on the beach *cough*strugz*cough* for when the bones start showing through Mags' fingers?! wink Any other suggestions folks? Could people all try to bring a little wood with them please? Even a few sticks each will make a massive difference but if Brad wants to use his 100% work discount again that'd be well cool biggrin hug2

So who's-a comin? bounce bounce2 grouphug devil kiss beerchug wow hehe ubbrollsmile juggle weavesmiley ubblove biggrin ubbidea sunny

The list currently looks like this and I'll keep this post updated for ease of looking for links and names etc

FALMOUTH II Peeps - For Sure!

==========================

Custom Bug Fri-Sun

George Fri-sun and at least 6 friends

Rossco Bossco Fri-Sun

Mags Fri-sun

Bird Fri-sun

Frodo Fri-sun

Beth Fri-sun

Strugz Fri-sun

Durbs Fri-sun

Greenmilk Fri-sun

Char Fri-sun

Spud Fri-sun

Chico Fri-sun

Peter Parker Fri-sun

ChunkyN Fri-sun

Puresock Fri-sun

Sinjax Fri-sun

Reflex + Ms Reflex Fri-sun

Pink..? & her birthday Fri-sun

Garthy Fri-sun

BradFire Fri-sun

Parafinfairy Fri-sun

Oli Fri-sun

Prof£t Fri-sun

Narr Fri-sun

Vixen Fri-sun

x-aimee-x Fri-sun

Crazyhippychick Fri-sun

FALMOUTH II Peeps - Possibly

==========================

Duballstar

Firefish

Keith - Other Toasters

Fireflzy (From Firetoys messageboard)

Craig (From Firetoys messageboard)

Firemonkey

Spanner

Let's relight this forum ubblove

greenmilkstranger
8 posts

Posted:
Cheerz guys, glad you popped over and took a peek at the pix. smile
There were a lot more, these are just the best ones.

I was gonna offer the same pix at 1600x1200 instead of 640x480 but i'll think i'll go find some "no right click" code instead wink
No permission required whatsoever so go help yourselves smile

If anyone wants pix taken of themselves next time we all meet up find ChunkyN and i'm sure he'll be able to do the biz.

As to who did the biggest burn off, who knows, perhaps next time the strugz and Ben meet up there should be a "dual of the Staffs" biggrin

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ok so out of interest, ho many pics did you take that you didnt use?

and the HUGE fire ones, are my fave, and now i can see what you wrote on mags it makes it so much more fun, i mean its good you guy stook the piss out of him, but thats EVEN better :d

sorry mag, love you really!

im uploading a new batch of pics now from my travels, so please go have a goose!

Step (el-nombrie)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Hey Mech - in total m8 we took about 350 pix and 60odd made it through to the veiwing gallery biggrin

As for taking the piss outa Mags - not guilty - his jedi powers would have woken him up straight away while that was going on, the guy asleep is Firemonkey - when he sleeps, nothing wakes him, not even a kick in the head ubblol

**I would like to point out that i didnt do that on purpose it was just that his "head location device" (blue glowstick) got moved away from his head making it difficult for my foot to see** ubbangel ubblol ubbangel

We are going to take that pic into photoshop and play with it a little to sort the letter L in falmouth, then it will be put into the vid as a title me finx biggrin

****runs off to look at Mechs holz shots****

juggle

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Ben - Very tempting, give me the pictures and the massage and I'll think about it tongue See you at Clapham 5th Sept.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

RosscoOfficial HoP hobbity potato monster!
434 posts

Posted:
nice pics guys, good job, now i just makes me wish i'd been able to get my camera fixed in time! frown

oh well theres always next time! biggrin biggrin

O.B.E.S.E. Official Potato man.

Remeber kids.... Its all fun and games until someone loses a bol**ck! biggrin

Peter_Parkerstranger
11 posts

Posted:
Yes very good job chunky smile

-Snap-
EDITED_BY: Peter_Parker (1092393713)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Hey Parker ubbloco

Got yourz developed yet?

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
*Hides his rather pathetic 50 second bit of filming which consists of me being offered a spliff from Garth, someone dropping some balls and a bit of blurred fire*

Nice

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Peter_Parkerstranger
11 posts

Posted:
I should be getting them back for tuesday.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: Durbs

*Hides his rather pathetic 50 second bit of filming which consists of me being offered a spliff from Garth, someone dropping some balls and a bit of blurred fire*

Nice

ubblol

I see you captured some of the finest moments of the weekend, that spliff passing from Garth was soooo smoooth, you will have to let me have a copy wink

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Wait till you see the balls being dropped, my drunkenly shouting "No do it again" 5 times whilst being ignored, filming the floor for a bit, swearing then trying to focus on the fire with Auto-Focus still one ubblol

No wonder I passed out later wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

graceBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
whats all this i hear about a bristol 1????? is it soon? as in a week or 2 cause i need to start getting money then ARRRGHHHHH

Hold my breath when you are near
so i don't have to breath you in
look away before i start to endorse
your eyes full of hate and remorse
in to the eye of another
be the silence that screams

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
hulllo, everyone, im back in the land of the alive now.

cool weekend, with some amazing spinning smile

thank you to everyone who i met, you were all nice to me smile thanks mags for letting me stay at yours on saturday. and thanks charfs for the tea, much much muchly appreciated.

cool pics

i think ive learnt that move garthy smile

also thank you pink for teaching me mills mess, i can do it now smile

and fluffy i believe obsession is spelt p o i tongue

and put me on the id like to see the footage list please
EDITED_BY: oli (1092595845)

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

FearpigSILVER Member
member - tee hee "member"
279 posts

Posted:
Hello all,
Wicked weekend, great to put names to faces. I'm Tom the other male FireFly!

Cheers to all the people running the workshops (Struggs, custom bug, ben....) I think I learnt more in that weekend that I have in thepast 6 months.

Durbs - I will get to your contact juggling workshop next time.

"Whats wrong with the cat?" - Mrs Schrödinger

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
hey man hows it?

am looking forward to the toy making weekend, although u guys havent sorted a date yet?

see ya soon

passing through, this world still lives.

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Written by: Bird

Written by: Vid list thimgumy

Pink...?
Beth
Jemimamimasmallgirl
Bug
Rossco
Bird
Mags

And yes, the brunette in the blue bikini was lovely. Spent many a minute slyly wandering around to see what she looke like from behind. wink

And i would have drunk all Frodo's juice, but it went off so i threw it out. biggrin

Thanks for coming guys, you're all welcome round at mine any time. (A days notice would be good. biggrin)

biggrin

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

H.a.V.a.B.o.R.g.newbie
12 posts

Posted:
cheers4 comin2 fal. it woz an ace weekend and great2 meet so many like minded people. . . not used to this forum thing how am i doin? ubbrollsmile
EDITED_BY: pyrotronic (1093697287)

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
thats good man, had a good one too, though was very tired after all......

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
*Please add me 2 the list of people who desire footage"* xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
footage of what dear?

ur nude entrance to the water or what?

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
I thought that there was someone out there making up a dick with as much footage as poss from Fal 2.... does anybody know any more about it??? Or would people care to add me to msn to send me thier footage - esp vids!!! vickiblatchley@hotmail.com

also... there was a guy at fal2 who i know lived near to the beach (he came everyday on his bike) the person im hoping might remember would be pink (he came back with us on the sunday night and was sleeping outside) or the girl who was doing the contact juggling (with her boyfriend) sorry im really bad at names i just wanted to know who these people are - then ive got names to go with memories! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
if he had a shaved head then im guessing that was josh as he lives nice n close to thebeach

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
the girl doing contact juggling was Hava I think smile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: Vixen

I thought that there was someone out there making up a dick with as much footage as poss from Fal 2.... does anybody know any more about it???

Dont know what your talking about ubbangel

& i thought it was a disk people wanted - am i wrong ubblol

wink

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
ahhhh sorry!! I have a habit of not being able to write disk!!! but yeah *pokes strugz*......

The guy had dark hair think it was real short tho, defo lived in the area. I just wanted to get back in touch with him buthe said he never posts on HOP xxx

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Yeah that was Josh, he's fire_fish (i think, he posted at the end of the fal1 thread) on here but doesnt post much at all. The girl doing CJ with her bloke was Hava and the guy was Brad the awesome juggler man.

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Beth - your a hero... thanks for clearing up all the confusion.... do you happen to have his mobile number or anything?!?! xxx

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
oooOOOOoooooOOOooo ive got his card ..... but its up in my apartment

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
his card!?!?!? Cummon Ben... work your magic!! xxx

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
I dont have his mobile but Mags probably does. Pm him!

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

Page: ...