Forums > Social Chat > poi people or places in charlotte nc usa?

Login/Join to Participate

...{SAFE}..."if i jump in the fire, will you?"
633 posts

Posted:
hey my name is donovan and id like to get in contact with any other poi people in the area... even drum circles ... if there are any ??? i dont know im new here ... gimme a shout...

donovan

i like breaking the Law frown , of Gravity wink !

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Hello smile

Up top, under "Community" there's a "Meet Others" section where you can search for local spinners

Or try browsing through the "Events, Performances and Gatherings" thread for events local to you.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
or...start your own meet and post it here to see who'll come smile Do you have a uni or arts centre near by with some kind of performance/circus society? They might be able to help

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
There's some very differant kinds of people in North Carolina who will give differant things a try... so as Custom Bug said start your own and see what happens.

And I will ask around for you... I think I might know some people in the North Carolina area... not sure about Charlotte, but possibly some people in that area

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
this makes me so mad because i was just in north carolina for a week but i diddnt think there would be any spinners there, good luck finding people ubbrollsmile

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

...{SAFE}..."if i jump in the fire, will you?"
633 posts

Posted:
hey thanks guys .. ill look into doing that meeting place thing... as for the arts studio , ill realy have to look around...

thanks for the advice

don

i like breaking the Law frown , of Gravity wink !