Forums > Social Chat > romantic, lovable and stupid things you do to please your partner

Login/Join to Participate

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
yeah i think this one is selfexplanitiory.
does anyone have storys to share like me.

my girlfriend has bugged me to shave *cough* and whoo i did today and i feel all itchy and weird.
infact i did it as a supprise for her this saturday night, where i am plannning of filling my room full of lit candels and giving her a massage,and so on.
anyone else like to tell a story?

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Hi, i'm rouge dragon and im a cynic. i scoff at romance...and i really cant thi8nk of romantic things that ive done...however i can think of some romantic things done for me;
i came home from a rowing regatta completely out of it (i could hardly even hold a conversation i was so tired!). i went and had a shower, and when i stumbled out, my boyfriend (who is now my ex) put his hands over my eyes and led me to his room where he had prepared a massage table surrounded by candles....i had completely forgotten that that weekend was valentines day!

thats actually the only one i can remember! ubblol t'was incredibly sweet though!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Written by:

my girlfriend has bugged me to shave *cough* and whoo i did today and i feel all itchy and weird.

oh my god!!! eek umm thanks for that!! biggrin

arsn made me wait in the lounge room and he was in our bedroom for about an hour doing secret surprise stuff, then he came out and made me close my eyes and took me into our room.... when I opened my eyes the ENTIRE roof had glowing stars all over it... ubblove **swoon**

there is about 700 stars on our bedroom roof and it actually looks like the night sky...

arsn is so sweet...

We showed bam bam, and she loved it too!!! biggrin ubblove

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
*Ahem... 1249 stars...*
redface rolleyes
Valura makes me warm and giggle inside by saying she loves me... hug I know she does alot more... but those things are for me... and I think most of them I'd like to keep to myself in my minds own little scrap book... ubblove

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ohhhh le sigh

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
Written by: Valura

arsn made me wait in the lounge room and he was in our bedroom for about an hour doing secret surprise stuff, then he came out and made me close my eyes and took me into our room.... when I opened my eyes the ENTIRE roof had glowing stars all over it... ubblove **swoon**
there is about 700 stars on our bedroom roof and it actually looks like the night sky...

biggrin valura, me too!! i've got all of the constellations from the northern hemisphere mapped out in teeny weenie little glow in the dark stars on my bedroom ceiling smile tough work getting them up there, lots of neck pain, but it's sooooo beautiful ubblove

an ex of mine actually bought me a star. well.... not that you can own a star, but he got one named after me. it's in the constellation of cassiopea. i have a map with the co-ordinates, but it's not visible without a super-duper telescope. that has to be the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for me ubblove

i once dressed myself up in nothing but a big red ribbon for my ex's birthday biggrin

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Too much to mention. ubbangel
I ain't saying nothin. devil

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

MozyBRONZE Member
*.. If ya can't be Good, Be Good at it..*
147 posts

Posted:
Me girl came home one night, after a big 13hr day at work plus softball training, i stopped her at the door, told her to wait there. After 10min or so,i led the way to the bathroom full of candles, insence and of course a bubble bath. After i bathed me ex. I led to my room where i gave her the best message in her life.... hug hug

Till this day, me ex still thinks i give the best message hehe ubbangel

watching the world go by!!!!

Trick ferret on the making hehe!!!!
Everybodyknows me as (TriX)

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Deleted by GLI
EDITED_BY: GottaLoveIt (1088600057)

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i did the opposite of absail up a 30 m cliff in the rain in a white dress with a headpiece and wingtype things for my girlfriends show (the girl supposed to doit couldnt stand up cos of vertigo) that she was in, to stand in the wind and look pretty like

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
I just took my lady narrness on holdiday to cornwall for a week with me, it was really nice just to spend time with her,

i also give these

Non-Https Image Link

to my lady when ever i can, and no matter what happens she knows i love her, and would do anything for her....

biggrin
*blush*

Step (el-nombrie)

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Patrick sends me cute little text-pages when I'm working in the hospital. ubblove

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

rbmnycBRONZE Member
lurker
194 posts

Posted:
My boy has spent the last two weeks up late (until like 3 am every day) building new shelves and dressers in the apartment, because the clutter was starting to drive me crazy. It's the most amazing gift I've ever recieved.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Man I wish my girlfriend'd make me shelves cool
EDITED_BY: DeepSoulSheep (1088610453)

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
i like leaving little nots for Johhny in sock drawers and other exciting places so i can tell him i love him even when i'm not there!

John sometimes does his washing himself which i guess is a lot of effort for him....

one thing, very sweet - he never says i love you, but tries to find a different way of saying it every time which makes me feel ll happy! then when he says it straight it's even more romantic. ubblove

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying
Aww lads, this is just depressing - I have no body for hugs and nicenesses.
But, it's ok, cos I remember what its like... enjoy the happy mushy times rolleyes
Anyways, that'll learn me for coming into a thread where I'm not supposed to be spank biggrin

Getting to the other side smile

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
i got a card once with nothing in it but a picture of a sheep on an island with a sign saying 'isle of ewe' it took me a while to get it but it was sooo sweet..

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

-TeenWolf-member
42 posts

Posted:
lmao GJ kit
hmm something romantic that I've done... wow... not much actually, I am the king of Corney remarks, and sappy statements though. Mostly I think that it's the little things that count, like randomly showing up at my girlfriend's (or lack there of as the case may be at this point) house and taking her out for ice cream... Or packing a picnic and giong to a secluded spot on the beach, or a feild... random feilds are good.
Though, I don't have a girlfriend right now, I've always wanted to go and pick up whoever it is that Im dating, and drive to a nice secluded spot in the woods, which I have already scouted, and prepared that day with candles, and floading lighty things, and picnic gear, good food, and things and of course being the craaaazzzyy artist that I am I would make it absolutly perfect, the abiance would be amazing, and it would be described as if the trees themselves were singing for her... except it would be me playing my guitar or something...
I fail at this though, so just ignore me

"By the pricking of my thumbs
Something wicked this way comes"
-Macbeth Act4 Scene1

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
When my girlfriend at the time was stressing out over an exam, I made her hot chocolate, took it over in a thermos, the poured it in a nice big glass and suprised her in her room. smile Plus loads of other things, some that I can't mention here. censored

Mind you, that was then and we're broken up now, so now I've got a lot of love to give. tongue

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I use to be able to really sweet things but i've forgotten (maybe it's cause im cynical at the moment .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ber sealThe Official London juggling über spy. shh! dont tell any one
419 posts

Posted:
I cant think of much at the moment. confused

but I think just being there with BIG hug
is more inportant than any think else

ubbloco

When people says "plz" cause its shorter than "please" I say "no" cause its shorter than "yes"

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
My boyfriend dumped me last week..... And i just want him back!! He always used to tuck me into bed and kiss me on the forehead. He smelt yummy 2!

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Raven_WolfeRunSILVER Member
journeyman
91 posts

Posted:
My ex-boyfriend did the sweetest, most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me. He came to my work one time to do some shopping (i worked at malmart) and stopped by my dept. to say hi, But then he had to run some errands and said he'd see me later. Well, a coworker and i were having some random conversation about flowers and i had said that my favorite flowers are white roses. later that day i was working a riser ( the very top most shelf that exess merchandise is kept on) with a wave (a machine that goes up and down that used to acess high places) when i felt something brush against me. I looked down and he was holding 2 BEAUTIFUL white roses up to me. (he actually hit up 3 different florists to find them.) I was all gooey and mushy for the rest of my shift with these roses in a REALLY pretty vase next to my register. When I went home he was waiting for me outside and made me close my eyes before i went in. when i opened them the whole place was dark acept for the candle lit dinner in the dining room, with the other 10 roses on the table. he was amazingly sweet when he wasn't pi$$ing me off or being stupid.

May the flame on your balls not be too hot

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
You just reminded me of an ex who was in Australia. We had broken up when she left and I innocently asked her the name of the hostel she was staying in about a week before Valentines day.

I searched on the web and found the address, then searched on the web for a florist in Melbourne and sent her flowers and a teddy.....probably doesn't count anyway cause it was valentines day and all but that florist still emails me trying to get me to buy stuff.

ber sealThe Official London juggling über spy. shh! dont tell any one
419 posts

Posted:
I broke up with my girl friend about 3 weeeks ago

seems a lot longer.

I just wish I could get the hug back that I used to have of her.

ubbloco

When people says "plz" cause its shorter than "please" I say "no" cause its shorter than "yes"

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
I bought my ex a snow white danish lop eared rabbit for valentines day, she named it floppy. She really loved that floppy bunny.

She bought me tickets to see Swan Lake coz she new it was my secret dream that i would never tell anyone about or buy tickets for myself. It was so sweet of her. I met a guy there that I told I was going clubbing, he had told me he was playing cards, we never spoke about it. hee hee.

And sometimes its the simple things, we went out one night with all my work mates, she was nervous and im the kinda guy that always floats around a room. That night I didnt talk to anyone else but her. I dont think we ever talked so much. When we got home she said thankyou without a word, pure romance, god I loved her....

Love is the law.

nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
i lived about 4 hours away from my ex girl friend and i still would travle to see her almost every day. i was woring a 26 dollars a hour job and doing quite well. i asked her to move in with me. she said know do to her fathers poor health. wich i understud and respected. so i moved down to where i am at know and gave up my high paying job. we had been together for 2 and a half years and i moved about 1 mile away. just to find out the realy reson that she wouldnt move in with me was that she had been cheating on me with my best friend for the last year.. i kicked his F#@!^*#@ ASS!!!!!!!

SLEEP WITH ANGELS muckieha

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
My wife and I have only one thing in common, our love. (just to give you an idea who dif we are, she's a country music fan, I'm a raver). We have made a relationship out of our marriage, learning more about each other every day. Now she has a little girl from a prior boy-friend and lost a few good years out of school being a young mother...(I have a point to this I swear) so every now and then that high-school girl comes out and she needs to go hang out with her firends, so I stay home most of the times sense i had my party days......Now i know that may sound like I'm "wipped" but to me its love, self-sacrifice ya know........k bye

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too