Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Any Regional Burn Events in Florida, USA?

Login/Join to Participate

MayhemBRONZE Member
stick boy!
117 posts

Posted:
Are there any regional burn events for Florida or the SE US? I am currently living in Houston, Texas but should be moving to Tampa, Florida and would like to find out more info in the meantime. Any fire troups in or around Tampa? Im not opposed to having to start a troupe but would like to find more fire folk in the area if possible. Thanks for any help!
Mayhem weavesmiley

OrbitSILVER Member
enthusiast
270 posts

Posted:
I've seen a number of Florida fire folks on the Tribe.net boards... check that out. Look for the "Fire" tribe. There are lots of other related tribes as well -- look at a few people's profiles on the fire tribe and check out the tribes that they belong to.

rbmnycBRONZE Member
lurker
194 posts

Posted:
There's a regional burn in south carolina in the middle of July 30 - August 1:

https://www.transformus.com/

not sure if I'm going or not ...

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
I live in tampa, mostly everyone just gets together at clearwater beach and spins.........you caon join the yahoo group, FlaFireArts, and they send out posts on when and were everybody meets........

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

mtbeerGOLD Member
ARRRR!
529 posts

Posted:
Transformus kicked ass! Riz was there with crew and put on one hell of a show. You can see pics if you go to the site: www.transformus.com
I decided to learn poi after seeing them. If you missed it this year I would highly recommend attending next year, it's only going to get bigger.

"My skin is singed but it heals my heart and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars." -Davey Havok

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Hmmm..

International Jetsetter Garth seems to keep bumping up these US meet others Threads.

I'm gonna be in Orlando From around the 8-9th O April for around a week.

Would be cool to meet people for a spin. biggrin

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx