RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I just spent 5 minutes trying to work out what an "iste" was in someone's post.

It was a typo and they had meant to say "site". I am really tired...

What is the stupidest thing you have done / biggest misunderstanding you have had when you were tired (or under the influence... )?

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Bouncemember
37 posts

Posted:
hehe...i think it's also the weather rozi, perfect weather for ducks and doona-hogs, but for those of us who love the sunshine...it's hard to enjoy getting out of bed

the stupidist thing i've done tired?...geez, i could almost account for everything i do before midday

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Getting out of bed would be fine if I could do it about 10am, get a leisurely breakfast & go out & walk in the park, rugged up in a big coat

I am a winter person, but I hate working in winter. I seem to arrive in darkness & leave when the sun sets. & not see the sunlight all day

Bouncemember
37 posts

Posted:
come to think of it - i can't remember the last time i saw the sun come up (and i wasn't dancing my ass off somewhere in the bush)..hehe
i can't hate winter too much though - my birthday is the first day of the season!

splerphBRONZE Member
75 posts

Posted:
winter totally sucks. I hate waiting for the bus in the morning and you can see your breath. I hate winter clothes and I hate when it gets dark early.

but there is one good thing about winter. Ug boots.

best invention ever. just wish I could wear them to work

Smile and the whole world smiles with you

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I luuuurve winter clothes!!! I have a big black full length coat & lots of scarves... Mmmmmm...

& great big boots are wonderful in winter. & goth makeup doesn't melt!!!

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Stupid things when you're tired ? you mean mistakes by lack of attention ?
oh so many stuff darling !!!

- putting inappropriate stuff in the fridge (my notebook, the TV remote control etc...)
- throwing my back pack in the garbage bin and walking to school with the trash plastic bag full of stuff(I was young at that time .... )

I know there are more things, but I can't hink of it right now cause I am way too tired !!!

As for crazy things under any influence ... OMG so many things ... including chasing my best friend with 250grammes of Butter to "butter her" cause I thought she was a grilled toast.

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
*lol* that's really funny, Cassie.

I can't remember anything stupid I've done when tired. I just start slurring words and dribbling shit.

The funniest thing to ever happen under the influence was the day everyone in the house had partaken of space cake and the landlady came round to look at our broken fridge... she never said anything, but surely she must have noticed?!

You guys complaining about winter should move to Darwin... it's never winter there!

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
hmm.... well, i've definetly done teh fridge thing... i've thrown away things that wern't supposed to be thrown away too...

I've forgotten how to open doors...

this is all from being tired mind you. if you are tired enough apparently you are just as uncoordinated as if you are drunk... interesting thought. i was actually once so tired taht i was acting much much drunker than my drunk friend and i hadn't had anything.....

my friend once whilst drunk gave us instructions to make a grilled cheese sandwhich.... it included "buttering both sides of the pan...."

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Khameleanmember
42 posts

Posted:
The first part of your sig Kyrian, seems to be very appropriot to this thread

Stupid things i've done, oh soo many, more than most...

A friend of mine once sent me an intelignce test to do online, you just had to answer a bunch of questions and it gave you your IQ. The question were randomly taken from a set of about a hundred and given to you over and over and over and over...
i got though about 500 questions or so before i decided i could't be bothered finishing it, only to reciev an email the next day giving me my result. Turns out the way it worked was, the quicker you worked out that the questions wouldn't end and gave up the higher score you got.

it said my IQ was "Below 10" DOH!!!!!

[ 25 May 2002, 04:42: Message edited by: Khamelean ]

Q:Whay do you keep hiting yourself in the head with that hammer?A:Cos, it just feels so good when i stop...

HellCatmember
32 posts

Posted:
hhmm.. i've put the Cereal box into the fridge and the milk into the cupboard.. heh, go figure.. but i can't remember anything else for the time being.. just that one.. mainly because i do it more often than usual..

anyhoo.. if you think it's cold there.. come to Canada! where we have winter for more then 4-5 months of the year! blah.. i hate snow.. and the cold... not fun and by the time you're finished puting all your outdoor stuff on you look like a overly sized marshmallow!

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect ^.~

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Cass, your post brought back some great (but kind of scary) memories. I´ve put the milk away in the cupboard more times than I would care to admit. As far as the intoxication thing goes, there are far too many to list. There was one occasion where a friend and I were running around drunk with my mom´s park ranger hat on humping everyone´s legs that came in my door while screaming about getting "joggy with it." This was the same summer the Will smith song of a similar title was very popular. Sure I had some similar exploits last weekend. OH lord I´m beginnging to remember some of them!
(runs away before incriminating herself anymore)

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.