ffirebellGOLD Member
44 posts

Posted:
Hey I spun fire in Taiwan!! I thought there'd be more people into it here cuz of being a travellers mekka and so close to Thailand. Met a couple fire cats who fire breathed and did fire numbchucks! Neeto! the numbchucks arent really hard at all! I went to a rave with them and ended up showing all sorts of kids some basic poi moves, and staff moves! A few kids had picked up some basic poi stuff already from all the Thaifire kids. It was a pleasure to help them learn more. Oh what fun! The only uncool thing was I stupidly let a couple of really stoned fellas play with my plexiglass tube glo-staff and they accidentally broke both the tips. My plexi-glo-devilstick broke here to... ah well! I had a blast! Spreading the flames!! Happy twirlin' n' burnin' all! Fairie Firebell :-)

Fairie's wear boots.

bobrobmember
61 posts

Posted:
Hey! Are you still in Taiwan?? Gonna be there for a while? On my way to Sydney I'm stopping in Taipei for a week (randomly). so if youre still there around march 20th, it would be cool to hook up and twirl with you, and whoever else might be around!! smile

Coopermember
14 posts

Posted:
Where are you in Taiwan? I use to live there for 2 years, that place is always fun 24/7. If your in Taipei you should go to a club called KK, it holds about 4 thousand people and it will probably be the best club you will ever see!!!! I am not kidding the place actually made my chin hit the floor. I can't explain everything that would take all day, one word sums it up, WOW!!!!!!!!Other than that there is only a couple clubs after that that is worth going too. Things to do, go to north Taiwan in Yehliu and there you will see sunrises that will make you wonder if heavan will be that perfect! If you want some more things email me ( soulsurfer_22@hotmail.com )

Rainmember
69 posts

Posted:
whats a plexiglass tube glo-staff and plexi-glo-devilstick? Rain.

manganatemember
5 posts

Posted:
Well...Cooper is right. Taipei has great clubs. I'm not to familiar with KK but I do know a lot of the small ones.There's Light Bug over by Warner Village movie theater. Tidy little place, great lighting, lots of glowstickers and etc. But I haven't been there in a while so I wouldn't know if it's changed.TMC is a pretty good hang-out area good place to show of some basic moves to an audience that is more or less "unexposed" to any hardcore raving, twirling, etc.@Live isn't too bad. Drinks are a bit on the expensive side and it's usually pretty difficult to get enough space to flash your moves as it's always so crowded. But this place plays the best music and some well known DJ's have graced the mixer boards here to raise the roof on any big event. This is also the place for holiday parties. Valentine's, Christmas, New Year, etc.KISS pretty underground sorta place. Not too many people (drinks are a bit pricy like @Live). Cozy. Not a hugely exciting club like @Live or Light Bug but it's a good place if you're thinking about going easy for the night.So yeah. I live and study in Taipei. So if anyone who will be here in the near future wants to join up and swing those strings just drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. Manganate@hotmail.com------------------It's a rave new world

It's a rave new world

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
hey fairie firebell. Smeone said you had a staff of plasic hollow tube filled with lights and glow things etc. can you elaborate? to get what I am talking about visit NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! thankspeace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

ffirebellGOLD Member
44 posts

Posted:
G'day firemates, sorry for the delay in reply, I'm not in Taipai anymore, I'm in NZ. Fire friend in Taipai, guy named Isaac, spits fire and does fire numchucks... gets paid sweeeet cash to do raves, like 10 000 NT!!! (thats about 500 canadian). He lives near Chingmai MRT stop... probly can contact through IBZA cafe... I'll make a new post elaborating on the glo tubes... happy flamin', FFB

Fairie's wear boots.