vyvyanjourneyman
92 posts

Posted:
Fire + Circus + Music + Comedy + Dance
Fireworks Dance Company plus some very special guests present the second show for our 2004 season of The Secret Cabaret. After rave review in the press, come see what its all about and kick back underneath the high ceilings and old world charm of Wesley-Anne, 250 Hight St. Northcote. Tix $15 on the door. Tonite's line up will feature a firey hot date with Djinn and Vyvyan, illusionist Cath Jamieson, eastern fusion dancer Aradia (Mel Rogers) comedian Rupert with Poetic Justice, fire dance prodigy Zephira and a special appearance from Sonia Tapperappera. Then there is Vulgris the clown and the snake-girl, Arzu.
Lordy! Vyvyan will guest as the MC. Doors open 830pm. More info- www.fireworksdance.com.au

...Firebreathing? Magic is only part of it my friend, diet does the rest!

ataxiaSILVER Member
172 posts

Posted:
I wont be able to make it tonight. When's the next performance?

Geez, I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

vyvyanjourneyman
92 posts

Posted:
hey dude, sorry i didnt get back to you, next show is August 5, same burn time, same bitchin place...a few different acts and lotsa fire shananigans. keep the fire up in stkilda! the hooooome of fire in melbourne! haha!
cheers and sooty fingers
pyrobeeeyatch

...Firebreathing? Magic is only part of it my friend, diet does the rest!