• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

filthy 23
filthy 23

Total posts: 136
In the COL5 entry rules it says:

"Details ...
How? Please mail your video to Home of Poi, PO Box 6271,Unit 2 - 88 Hayon Road, Christchurch, New Zealand...

... Must arrive before 30th June 2004 at Home of Poi, 39 Woodbury Street, Christchurch, New Zealand..."

So I'm wondering if I send my video FEDEX from the USA, which address should I send to?...

I AM working.

Total posts: 0
Posted:i'm also trying to get my package ready to ship... which address to use? any1 know?

filthy 23
filthy 23

Total posts: 136
Posted:I wonder if FedEx will even deliver to a po box...
I hafta check with them but I'm thinking I'll just use the 39 Woodbury Street one (that's not a po box, ya know?)

I AM working.

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
Total posts: 9831
Posted:yikes. i didn't notice that. well i sent my best friend's to woodbury street and that's where i was planning on sending mine

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

master of disaster
Total posts: 3354
Posted:glad i wasn't in charge of deciding where to send

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

Total posts: 525
Posted:all we need now is malcolm or somebody else like that to tell us which addy to use...

Jesus saves sinners and redeems them for cash and

Co-Founder of Keepers of Light

Educate yourself about the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3252
Posted:I noticed the dual address before seeing this thread and e-mailed malcolm- he said either one will do.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!