Page:
VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
whats your fave flavour??? I'm currently munching down a fine "spicy curry" type!! yum! x

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Pot Noodle's dirty!!!

I don't like them, I think they taste like cardboard and general poo but I'm glad you have a nutritious diet.

Strawberries anyone???

ubblol i prefer pasta snack pots

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
what the?

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
WHAT!!!! pasta snack pots r minging!!! personally i prefer chicken super noodles out of the lot.... but they dont sell them at work! I happen to have balanced my diet perfectly... with 2 twixs and some orange squash.... its one of those days!

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
pot noodles blow monkey nuts................
sorry vicky but its the truth.
they are only comparable to those floppy, soggy, salty things brits call kebabs.

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Nah, give me a kebab over a pot noodle any day!

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
don't like kebabs either, Big fat meat twirling around on a stick that they shave every now and then :vomit:
Supernoodles are the best with fried up sausages and ketchup. Best fat meal for a snack smile

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
best to keep away from any kind of processed food altogether.....

except for chocolate of course..... biggrin

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
ha ha ha ha !!!!!! what even is kebab??? rumour has it our local 'bab man stocks only the finest in fresh roadkill.... ummmm badger on a stick!

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
My local Chinese once got closed down for something similar!

eek

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Kebabs are great - the best way to stop getting a hangover too, no matter how drunk you get, a kebab on the way home seems to replenish all lost nutrients and stop the hangover smile

Pot Noodle? They're alright, seem to fill you up for about 10 minutes, then you're hungry again.

Now, Kim Chi Bowl Nooles - Mmmmmmmmm

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
no kebabs really are rank... could drink the garlic mayo by the bottle tho!!! your right about the pot noodles tho... im hungry again!!

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
um, what's a pot noodle????

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Dried noodles in a pot. Loads of different flavours. You pour boiling water on them.

I think they're very nice at the right time and place. I have about 15 of them as back up in case I get hungry at Glastonbury!!! Probably won't eat them again until the next festival though...

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
haha the worst bit is when you dont stir it properly and you get all that dried powder and minging stuff at the bottom... not good!!!

dont forget.. you can get "pot rice" and "pot mash" aswell!!!

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
Written by: GottaLoveIt

don't like kebabs either, Big fat meat twirling around on a stick that they shave every now and then

that is not kabobs that is gyro or something ,a kebab is the stick with peices of meat and veggies roasted over open flame.

Pot noodles?If it is what I think it is then we call it ramen noodles over here.and I would say creamy spicy chicken.

btw garlic mayo there are no emoticons for the disgust i am feeling.
EDITED_BY: vaperloc...the mighty (1087837083)

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:

"GIVE ME POWER SWEET AN SOUR"

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
mmmmmm......noodles
the tastiest god damn thing on the planet. Being the only veggie in the house i have at leat 5 servings of noodles a week cos no one can be bothered to cook me anything else. Pot noodles are really good, but super noodles are really really really good!
For a really tasty snack (ok when i say 'snack' i mean , cook super noodles butter 2 bits of luverly squishy white bread, place noodles on one side of bread and fold it over. *drools*
dammit making me hungry now

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Cup Noodles are my noodle of choice. No fancy flavors, just beef, chicken, and shrimp. I prefer the chicken. Top Ramen is also good but Im just entirely too comfy with Cup Noodles.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

lllk
182 posts

Posted:
Pot noodles : Green flavour, nice, even better as a sandwich between 2 dry white bread slices ( as are supernoodles)

Posh Noodles : Pot noodles but better, same company, better thinner noodles , nicer ingredients, no stupid freezedried peas making you choke. mmmm... blue flavour.

other great student foods cool

bakedbeans and cheese
steak sandwich... steak and 2 pieces of buttered bread and ketchup
Dairylea and wotsits sandwich...also works with McCoys
bread with tinned tomatoes and cheese ontop (maybe add a bit of steakhouse pepper. put in over on max till bread is toasted and cheese has melted.... rreeeeeeeally good (add ham or something if youre fridge it full)

thats it for now. smile

oh.. and look... 100 posts!!!!!! devil

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Written by: Durbs

Kebabs are great - the best way to stop getting a hangover too, no matter how drunk you get, a kebab on the way home seems to replenish all lost nutrients and stop the hangover smile

Or at least you can blame the kebab for that god awful stomach you have in the morning ubblol ubblol

and I guess they're called different things over here probably spelt different too...

My friend got a pot of kebab meat and I thought it was fried mushrooms, no idea why he'd be eating fried mushrooms at that time of night....

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Whats wrong with garlic mayo??? and icon - u sure were on about the same thing , coz ive never seen shrimp flavour!!!

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Man, I went off Pot Noodle ever since I was told it has a chemical in it that can increase the risks of Testicular Cancer eek

Super Noodles are the way forward!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
i think we have a similar thing here, but they are called 2 minute noodles. do these ones come in a plastic wrapper, about 3x4", and a sachet of stuff that looks like stock powder?

if so, i found some REALLY good ones, called mi goering. they have 5 sachets of flavouring, ranging from soy sauce, chilli, seasoning oil, the stock powder stuff, and fried onion. now they are looovely. and only about 60 AUcents a pack smile

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Written by:

Man, I went off Pot Noodle ever since I was told it has a chemical in it that can increase the risks of Testicular Cancer

whoot for having no bollucks! so i can still eat them tongue ubblol

having noodle sandwhiches tonight biggrin can't wait
EDITED_BY: x_aimee_x (1087917158)

10,530 posts

Posted:
hmmm. its true. I still have the odd one, but Ive cut down on them a lot...

And there was me thinking that your title was a joke tongue

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
noooooo no joke. i live of these things biggrin

10,530 posts

Posted:
umm

Healthy! I just live of Pizzas. Only thing I can cook.... part from super noodles...

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I know i know its not the best thing to be eating all the time, but i eat veggie-tables when my dad cooks them......sometimes smile
EDITED_BY: x_aimee_x (1087935033)

10,530 posts

Posted:
what the hell are veggies tongue?

My dads a bit of a health freak. Salad and fruit once a day.... I occasionaly turn green cos of all the chllorophyll (Sp)....

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Vixen,

No, dont think we're talkin bout the same brand. You got Pot Noodles, I got Cup Noodles. Cup Noodles actually come in a styrofoam cup and you just boil some water and pour it in.

Im not a big fan of shrimp so I dont usually eat that kind but Im positive they have it.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

Page: