• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > ****2 GLASTONBURY TICKETS FOR SALE*****

Login/Join to Participate

Moohaahaa
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Moohaahaa

enthusiast

Total posts: 382
Posted:Due two unfortunate circumstances, myself and Sunbeam will not will not be able to attend this years festival, and we have one ticket each to sell. We are selling them at face value of 110.

One female and one male ticket.

PM me or reply here.

p.s. sorry mr and mrs moderators, I know I posted the same thing twice, but we really wanna sell these tickets wink

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

Delete Topic

Ninja_Dave

Ninja_Dave

Total posts: 58
Posted:PLZ O PLZ O PLZ O PLZ O PLZ CAN I GET ONE! im dying to go! ill buy both if ya sellin them both together
Oli got a ticket and i didnt! i was up all nite! plz somebody help me! PM me PLZ thanx!
Im Dave btw

Delete

Moohaahaa

Moohaahaa

enthusiast

Posted:OK everyone, I've sold the male ticket now, so I just have 1 female ticket left if anyone wants it. 110.

Delete

Posted:My Ex is trying to sell one femail ticket as well. Clearly if you only want one then buy Moohaahaa's biggrin
But if it helps to buy 2 girly tickets then I can supply the extra one.

- Alienfox -

Delete

Moohaahaa

Moohaahaa

enthusiast

Posted:The person who thought he wanted my ticket has pulled out, so I'm back up to trying to sell two tickets.

I'm going to be offline untill the festival now, but anyone who wants the tickets can PM Cole and he'll help sort it out, or ring 07947 244006 and speak to me or Eva

Delete

coleman
SILVER Member since Aug 2002

coleman

big and good and broken

Total posts: 7330
Posted:i'll be on hop today and tomorrow and am located around the eastern side of the city of london (liverpool street/spitz area) if anyone is interested and needs to pick up tickets.

feel free to pm me or just send me a phone number and i'll call ya back right away.

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Delete

Posted:Right, Gail has sold hers for 15 bars of gold pressed latinum, and 15 camels.
So that's off the marked

- Alienfox -

Delete

brodieman

brodieman

old hand

Total posts: 1024
Posted:hoooooo hummm would love to go to glast but have no money......... frown

Delete

coleman
SILVER Member since Aug 2002

coleman