KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I need inspiration to get this dang skit written.... it's basically some young aussies and poms making fun of americans... and some clueless stereotyphical valley american brats.... I'm having trouble with my usual one-liners tho.... sighs.....

so i'm surfing HoP again instead... anyone have any useful inspiration....?

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
You. Work. NOW!

Or no candy for j00!
Kinudin

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Yep that'd do it. Well done Kinudin.

Meh

Tigmember
20 posts

Posted:
I dunno about one-liners but I have been sittin in classes for the last three weeks listenin to people (americans) bitch about how shitty america is because we (americans) cant smoke ganga (legally) and because we have privelages. I'm gonna lose it. That or I just drew a gorilla wearing a smoking jacket with a sherlock Holmes pipe in his mouth *S*. Sorry I can't be of any help.

What?? A gorilla wearing a smoking jacket and grass skirt. So What? Did he have a Sherlock Holmes pipe in his mouth? Ummmmm.... Why?

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
shit man i just realised at this late stage that Kyrian + Kinudin are different people - probably different gender n smell too.
im confused - it's not my fault! I've had an odd day. Offices all over Australia today are hold this crappy 'Australia's biggest morning tea' for cancer research, so we ate fatty foods pretending that the few garish words ('don't smoke') scrawled at the side of the tiny donation box would influence our lives.

lamingtons.meep!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

6,978 posts

Posted:
The most honest entertainer there was:
"I was in Nashville, Tennesee last year, after the show I went to a Waffle House, I'm not proud of it, I was hungry. And I'm alone, I'm eating and I'm reading a book, right? Waitress walks over to me, "Tch tch tch tch. Hey, what you readin' for?" Is that like the weirdest fucking question you've ever heard? Not what am I reading, but what am I reading for. Well, godammit, you stumped me. Why do I read? Well... hmmm... I guess I read for a lot of reasons, and the main one, is so I don't end up, being a fucking waffle waitress."
Bill Hicks, my pastor.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
lol ok you needs to wake up bender! (well, ok, when i first got here you and bendy were confusin too, but still....)

neways, thanks. and:

Kinudin is male, has been here longer, has been twirling longer, is younger, lives on da west coast of the states.... for starters

Kyrian, myself, is female, east coast, major beginer, and a little older tho still young.

he's actually seems to be my adopted son or something.... lol... perhaps i shouldn't nag about bedtimes, hehe

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

6,978 posts

Posted:
I feel as confused as the time i found out that Don Adams performed the voice acting for 'Inspector Gadget'/Jason Alexander did the voice for 'Duckman': Personas that you feel a affinity with but never met in real life can sometimes shock you when you try to merge both worlds.

that and too much coffee makes me delirious.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Wait. Bender and Bendy are different people? So which one is the mad killer robot?

Kyrian honey. Is Kinudin your son? Do I have a nephew?

I had a neice once but my brother wasn't allowed to keep her when her mother dumped him so.....odd it made sense at the time....and when i started writing.....

[ 24 May 2002, 13:02: Message edited by: C@ntus ]

Meh