Goddessda
stranger
Total posts: 24
Posted:being the night owl. I happened to view the crazy howard stern show last night . he had on one of the reality show stars from survivor who told him she was just learning POI. of course howard stern had no idea what she was talking about.. He couldn't understand why any one would want to spin fire.. they showed a few clips of fire breathing and POI. It was beautiful......... weavesmiley

Real happiness is when you marry a guy for love and find out later he has money.
-- Bob Monkhouse

Delete Topic

Posted:So you were the one person watching Howard Stern? wink

Delete

vanize
vanize

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3899
Posted:howard stern so knows what poi is - I saw him watching people doing it at Burningman 2001. Ok, it is possible he didn't know what it was called, but the man has at least seen before for sure.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

Delete

Goddessda
stranger
Total posts: 24
Posted:well I didn't say he didn't know what it was he admited he saw it before but he couldn't understand why anyone would want to do that.
Hey I love howard stern.. I Like his honesty to say what everyone won't or ask the questions that no other show would ask.
Goddess

Real happiness is when you marry a guy for love and find out later he has money.
-- Bob Monkhouse

Delete