Page:
arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
i just went to an awesome faerie tea party!!! me and 150 of my closest faerie freinds, and a maypole,and fire, and groovy music! all i have to say is that all the prettiest girls in the world are faerie chicks! join the dark side you will! strong is its power! i know, what a boring thread! but who cares! i'm high on fairie dust! and cuddle puddles! and my new crush for this month! hoooo boy! i love my family!!!! come to austin!!!!! see you at burning flipside! tickets are sold out, so if you didn't see my post earlier, nyaaa nyaaaa!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Stevilmember
18 posts

Posted:
Ok Fairies rock.......

I went to the movies to see A Fairy Tale:

"You don't have to believe in fairies to be swept away by this beautiful film. Nominally a kid's flick, Fairy Tale: A True Story is filled with such rich detail adults will perhaps be affected by it more than the younger set."

Bender: Yep I remember that freeky fairy/elf with the big ears..... Scary

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Hey Rozi,
I´ll dress up like a gothic Alice for you. Lemme just find the dress and little apron. Don´t have blue purple blach hair, though. I´ve got half red and half black if that´ll work for ya:)

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Stevil you forgot to mention that it has Harvey Keitel, Peter O'Toole and has an uncredited cameo by Mel Gibson in it too.

I saw it at the movies and I also have it on video.

Meh

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Just thought I'd mention a very fun fairy Web page or two...

www.fairylove.com (where funky fairies get their wings)

faeries.net (Fround Faeries... there's also some really funky tattoos on this one!)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
originally posted by Kali
quote:
can't wait to see the pictures and am glad that I am the legal age of consent this time around for those to have been taken.
are these pictures going to be put in the HOP gallery?

[ 27 May 2002, 22:48: Message edited by: Wikkaman ]

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Somehow I don´t think Malcolm invented the photo gallery for that purpose. So, I don´t think he´d appreciate that. I still haven´t seem them myself, but I hear my breasts look absolutely fantastic.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by C@ntus:
[QB]there's a big difference between a faerie tea party and what seems to be a vaguely masochistic rave in Texas[QB]
if i could run amok at a fairy rave somewhere cool like texas, I could die a happy closet fairy.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
arrright kali, what do i have to do to get those pics? i'll show you my fabulous boobs if you show me yours. i would say my fabulous butt, but i've put friends in the hospital from mere chance glances at my basiliskian calypidgousness while skinny dipping. but seriously, black and red dreads, sounds cool. mine are bleach blonde with some big black (and some red) stripes and ribbons and shiny things. i am soooo cool with you! we have our own cool area started now! only cool red and blackies allowed. with fabulous cool boobs. reiteration: no goth alice piccies of anybody! i'm just now getting over my last month's fluttery crush! aaaah! fairy goth chicks! help me, i think i'm doomed! i'm gonna go whip something now, grumblegrumble

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Dear dear dear....

*shakes head*

I was a goth once....

*remembers back to her Goth days, with very dark eyeliner, and her huge wardrobe of black lacey dresses, and cobweb clothing...*

I like yellow and purple now, and all things bright.. I think I deprived myself of colour along time ago and now I like UV light and anything that’s totally UV - hence my purple and white fairy outfit

But I still wear a lot of black, and I still like all my black velvet stuff. MmmmMMmMM Velvet.

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
a nice bushdoof raver friend of mine was formerly a hardcore g0th we listen to NIN when I'm coming down goths are nice

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

ufo8mycatBRONZE Member
journeyman
60 posts

Posted:
ok that Peter Pan guy is two sandwiches short of a hamper.

He would serve efficiently as an inspiration for birth control.

Its good to be curious, but dont lose your head up your arse because all to often youll find it gets stuck there.

and on,
ax

it's not that i mean to set things on fire...

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Hmm......What does rockstarashi have to do to see my picture? CaN´t think of anything at the moment, but its really hot where I am, which interacts badly with me brain. Oh, and I actually have red and black curls, not dreads (wouldn´t want to disappoint you). Never had someone hospitalized from seeing my butt, maybe just blinded because it so damn white. Makes me easy to find in the dark, though.

So, no Alice pictures? Really? Because I remembered the other day that I actually do have a charcoal grey Alice dress and the shoes and all. Just need an apron and a hair band.

Oh well, do your whipping subjects a favor, though and don´t ever drink before taking out the riding crop. Throws your aim way off and they pay dearly for it. Poor thing.

3,492 posts

Posted:
I once did this fairy party (for little kids... fairy parties are another thing I do when I'm not twirling and stuff) And the Mum was really freaked out by these dark goth fairies that she'd got along to her last party. So when she booked us she was all "You're not one of those dressed in black vampire fairies are you?" she was more after the pink and tizzley looking fairy... We kind of do the purple and skarkle kind of fairy (or the funkadelic fairies, who do indeed rock! ) She was ok with that.... But it was kinda funny...

I think goth fairies are pretty.... in a dark gothic kind of way

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
i'm more like a dr. seuss meets david bowie meets an ex-goth who's accepted his dark side buddhist fairy. you know, one of those, yeah. but i like everybody that dons a pair of transdimensional appendages!

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
There are some threads that words can't explain.
For everything else - There's Bender.

Is it jsut me or is this thread full of random comments about neo-gothic faeries spinning round on Maypoles and setting fire to things?
2 please waiter - oh and bring some bread.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Fairy Ladymember
63 posts

Posted:
ok, where the hell have i been?!?!? I missed this thread completely somehow. I spend weeks and months out of the year dressed as a fairy and galivanting in the woods, I just got back!

I wish I could go to one of your fairie parties, but alas I am in the middle of corn country here in Indiana and very few people dress like me. I do have friends over sometimes to try on all my different fairie wings, but it's not the same, they do it for fun, but none have ever danced around a fire with 8 foot tall irridecent fairy wings on.

My friends think the wings i make should be market with a harness so they can be "sex toys" they even came up with a slogan, makes my husband wonder what they think when they see me in the wings and where did the fantasies come from.

I wish I could move right now. So where exactly do you find Fairieland at and how much is the cost of living
Molly

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Poor Fairy Lady!
You´re welcome to come out wherever I am and we can have a faerie tea party!
It may have to wait till I get back to the states, though.

Fairy Ladymember
63 posts

Posted:
i would love that Kali! i am almost always around the midwest, but i am going to NY for starwood in July only bummer is no fire twirling allowed, so i have to take a week off. I just wish more people around here were as weird as me! I have gotten a lot of people all dressed up in fairy garb at festivals, but it just ain't the same unless it is done on a dily basis like me! My husband thinks it is so cute. he even turned our library into my dressup room so i can play whenever i want! He said since i didn't get to play dressup as a child that I can play all I want as an adult. anyone coming through indiana can always come play!
Molly

3,492 posts

Posted:
quote:
I wish I could move right now. So where exactly do you find Fairieland at and how much is the cost of living
I think it's a state of mind Fairy Lady, and you can take it evrywhere you go! and is free!!!

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Well, I´ll be back in the states in mid August and am moving to lovely Amherst, Mass in the fall for school. Maybe you can come out there and we can have tea in the leaves some time or on break I can come invade your space. Oh, and when I get back I´ll also e-mail you about getting some wings.

Fairy Ladymember
63 posts

Posted:
Kali, You don't have to wait til your back, there is a large getting to know you period before I create wings so when a person says a color or design I try to make them as personal as possible. I would love to have you invade my spce, and I would love to invade yours!

Moonpixie- thank you for that note, being away from my woods for so long I almost forgot. But for some reason I recaptured the fairy state of mind on my drive to work this morning.

But I do get to go to fairieland again in 2 weeks!
Molly

Page: