Page: ...
mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
hey guys, as some of you know, im going to oz in a couple of months.....

what i would like from you guys, esp those eithe living or visting oz, to let me knwo good places to see, good places to stay, and so on, and who i can meet

the details :

i fly from london on eth 1st and get in on teh 2nd (via a stop in bancock (BRING ON TEH LADYBOYS!)) and fly back on eth 1st of sept and am back in uk for 2nd!

i would love to see lots of spinner play lots and chill!

biggrin

so over to you guys, can you pls help me?

thankyou

hug

Step (el-nombrie)

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
So you is flying into brisbane tomorrow yes??? Moonfest is tomorrow... and Valura and arsn said they might be coming to moonfest tomorrow with the bovrilmonkey too biggrin so if the kombi with the lufly valura and arsn and the bov is picking you up.... dose that mean you is coming to moonfest tomorrow too??? smile

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
erm, sorry my mistake, somewere in my thread, that i cant see i have put 2nd of july,

what its supposed to read is the 2nd of august

thats

2nd of august 2004

sorry about that guys!

and as im getting in on the 2nd of august, it means i miss the aug moon fst, and i fly out to early to catch the spet one, so im really sorry moon pixie, and to everyone, i cant go to the moon fests, hopefully you will all come out to see a fat ugly pome anyways while in in diff places?

laterdays
hug

Step (el-nombrie)

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
oh no my mistake... me just being an air headed fairy*:. ooops redface i must be a month ahead of myself or something rolleyes

I will definately come out sometime to have a play while you're in town though smile*:.

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
and just below the red dot is a little pink dot which is geelong (aka sleepy hollow) where there is a lil dragon biggrin

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
well then if the pink dot is not to far from sydney, im sure we could sort somthing out for the lil dragon to com eplay in teh big green dot couldnt we?

Step (el-nombrie)

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
sweety, she said RED dot, that being melburp.

*sigh*

funny mech

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
tee hee hee! biggrin

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Kapura MataaroHoP resident longboarder.
195 posts

Posted:
grey dot at the bottom of tassie...thats hobart...and where i live....*sigh* shyte weather....dammnit..

"surely a longboarding fire spinner should have no trouble getting some action!"- NYC....

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
what can i say, you all knwo i cant spell for toffee!

sorry RD ill come visit you hopefully when im out there! biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ok guys this is it, countdown to oz invasion...erm i mean vistit begins NOW! its the 12 today that means you ahve three weeks to flee oz before i land!

hoping all is ok betwen now and then!

is there anything i have not done now, anyone i have left out of the loop?

Step (el-nombrie)

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I should be in brisbane .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
ahh, hun, i'll miss you then, i fly out somewhere around the biginnings of august... frown

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
noooooooo frown dont leave theres a fat ugly pom comming over for you frown

Step (el-nombrie)

(Sole)Sparkfixerupera of strangness maximus
147 posts

Posted:
hey mech u forgot to mark me in brissy frown ubbloco
when puk comes back i should be meeting him for the first time hehe and ive attempted to meet val arsn and moonpixi in the past but ive seemed to fail prior so yeah mabe ill meet u val arsn puk moonpixi in one go biggrin
one can only hope but yeah it would be sweet as to meet all u guys

yay up to 5 beat weave only 4 more to get to 9 :P

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
i think everyone should come to moonfest on sunday for a big hop group hug in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug

clap

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

147 posts

Posted:
im in if i cna get there i gota go to work at 5 the next morning though and dont have a car lol
how long does a moonfest go for normaly? start, aprox wrap up etc? i might be able to convince my mates to go cos im teaching them at the moment however i need alot of instruction myself i have aaaaalot to learn biggrin

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i fly into brisbane, the day after moon fest, so i would like to push teh moon back by one day is tahts ok??

i would really like a spin with all you guys, and a trick trade, and a play, anyone else up for it, i knwo its winter and all, but PLEAsEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

so whos were, now, im all confused?

Step (el-nombrie)

stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
mech, you are one lucky ducky.. oz is a great place to meet fire spinners.. just got back from there 2months ago biggrin

i would recommend going to adelaide.. didnt actually go there myself, but i heard south australia is the festival state and adelaide is very laidback and lots of stuff going on.. (a bit cold now tho eek)

otherwise brisbane or cairns would be good options too.. depends on where you are..

147 posts

Posted:
yeah mech im in brissy biggrin arsn val bec moonpixi puk are the ones i know of in brissy or around brissy that i know of
so yeah
hope to see ya in the furture bro

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
If you come anywhere near canberra, we have a friendly little fire troupe here who would love to meet you : )
let us know what cities you are going to.

Eveish

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
you should hop accros the ditch while your at it an visit New Zealand!!

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Hey Mech, hope you have plain sailing on the Portsmouth leg of your Oz trip! hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Ooh... you're going to Melbourne? I live near Melbourne, only like 2 hours drive. I would offer a room for a night, but I cant as I still live at my parents place (I am only 15) and my mum wouldnt appreciate someone who I havent met staying here. Besides, we dont really know each other so u wouldnt want to come and visit most likely.

Anyway, 20kg is about 44 pounds, it doesnt sound right to me, but dad recons its about right...

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Written by: Eveish

If you come anywhere near canberra, we have a friendly little fire troupe here who would love to meet you : )
let us know what cities you are going to.

Eveish

you mean that i spent a week in canberra and there was a fire troup there!!!!!!!!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
fellow ozzies BE WARNED mech may appear mild mannered and a little shy but given half the chance he will snatch your dessert up off you and smear it all over your face ............. you have been warned dont suffer the same fate i did ubbloco

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Gotcha... no ice-cream... wink

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
wha........???

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
If you have low ceilings make him play with his toys outside...ceilings dent from mechs toys....

hug hug hug hug hug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ok, now a week in advance of my trip, you all start slagging me off frown

im a sad sexual harrasment panda now wink

and to all concerned, ben had the most huge choc stuffed and fudge brownie sunday in the world, and he said he couldnt finish it, and the cream would have gone off if i hadnt of helped him eat it...not my fault if he moved his head to teh sides! *shrug*

so no arsn, valura, you are ok, and (sorry i dont eat ice cream, dont really like it)

laterdays guys

hug

and what do you mean gnor, cellings dent?

Step (el-nombrie)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Yo Mech

Ya pompey leg of Oz trip - you were thinkin of poppin in - well i say leave it till Sept as you will have met all these firey peeps and will have many stories and moves to tell/show us biggrin

I hope you have a wicked time and find the courage to come home - as i know when i went to Oz i didnt want to come back wink

Bee in touch biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Page: ...