• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

-jesse-
BRONZE Member since Jun 2004

-jesse-

Total posts: 36
Posted:Aside from the $700 price difference, what's the real difference between Powerisers and Powerskips? Is it worth it to save up the extra money for the Powerskips, or would it be a better investment to start out with the Powerisers and then move on to the Powerskips if I start getting into the springy jumpy stilts thing more seriously?

Basically I guess I'm just asking if anybody has experience with both and could give me some recommendations and comparisons before I shell out this kind of money.

p.s. I've already done searches here and on google ubbangel

Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.

Delete Topic

Klaymen

Total posts: 180
Posted:holy crap, these things are AWESOME. check out those movies, dangerous but awesome.

- Klaymen

Delete

-jesse-
BRONZE Member since Jun 2004

-jesse-

Total posts: 36
Posted:Yeppers. I'm definately getting my health insurance up to date before ordering a pair. eek

Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.

Delete

Klaymen

Total posts: 180
Posted:Hehe shyeah, that guy doing jumps in the carpark almost fell over too, coulda been messy =/.

- Klaymen

Delete

Cody
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

Cody

That guy from Reno

Total posts: 556
Posted:I'm saving up for velocity stilts. Check out www.stiltwerks.com They are much much more expensice but I've talked to these guys. They reengineered theirs to be better. Cirque du soleil uses these guys.

Do you have any stilt/gymnastic background? If not maybee you should try the cheaper ones and see if you like them. Basically the cheaper the less reactive, which can be good for learning.

My 2 cents wink

Cody Canon
Controlled Burn, Reno Nevada

Delete

artemisproductions.co.uk

Total posts: 1
Posted:hi jesse, ive part of a stiltwalking troupe (www.artemisproductions.co.uk) we have purchased both types of these stilts and i would only buy and recomened powerskips.they are both more reliable and better made, at the end of the day you have to take your safety in mind.
and the powerisers we purchased have started to fall apart frown

Delete

Noddy

Noddy

Toe Poking Bad Boy

Total posts: 2865
Posted:im a poweriser faithful thy felt good but i do want to try a powerskip

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

Delete