OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Yaaay! It's finally summer here biggrin (but my first exam is tomorrow frown)

BUT that also means parties. Lots. In the next two weeks, I'm going to seven parties in total. Maybe spinning at a few?? biggrin

*jumps about* I can't wait to get exams done and to par-TAY! biggrin Yaaaay for summer!!!

ubbloco ubbrollsmile weavesmiley

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
ahh summer! how i miss it! not. it's finally winter here, after what felt like 6 months of summer! it's nice to be cold!! biggrin

good luck for your exams bobo! and have fun at all your parties!! beerchug

enjoy
weavesmiley

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I want summer back....I hate winter...everyone int he fire community goes into hybernation and there are no good parties.

Bring on summer again!

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
yay summer! there's soooo many parties going on out here for the summer. some kick ass djs coming, great people to hang out with, and WARM WEATHER!!!! SWEEET!!!!!!!!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
summer is the best bounce2 spring and autumn are ok on nice days and although I appreciate it's own beauty and crisp cleanliness I suffer from S.A.D. quite alot in winter so its nice to be smiley in the sunshine sunny

Let's relight this forum ubblove

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
see? this is where queensland rocks! sure, the breeze is cool - but the sun is lovely and warm! sunny

and it never really gets that cold...not on the coast anyway! biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
For some reason my hayfever's going balistic this year so I can't really enjoy the summer that much.... frown give me back my freeezzzingneeessss!!

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Eep! Poor DSS *sends over tissues and lots of the hayfever stuff I see in adverts*

Enjoy your parties bobo!!!

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

TrillianBRONZE Member
Llamas are larger than frogs.
319 posts

Posted:
Yay for summer! I spent about half the day yesterday hanging out at the pool...and I'm goin to sunny California next week! hooray! not many parties here, though...my friends and I are all too lazy to have any.

"I know a good deal more than a boiled carrot."
"Fire!" "Where?" "Nowhere, I was just illustrating the misuse of free speech."

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Okay, one exam down, three to go. I can do this, I can do this. Wow, I'm going to fail my bio exam, I bet... frown (not really... I hope)

First party is thursday.. right after my last exam! Then friday, Saturday, Sunday... Tuesday... Friday, Saturday... I think there's more, I' know I'm missing some.

Ah well, off to find the War of the Worlds soundtrack, and to studying maths bio and french I go!

*hops away*

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
4 weeks and counting and then im FREEEEEE!
Friends birthday in a few days so that means a beach party saturday night. meme can't wait. I love going to beach party's. Its just something about a HUUGE bonfire, with the sound of the sea crashing on the rocks surrounded by your best mates...it dosn't get any better than that.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
3 weeks! Then im free for 2 glorious monthns! Huzzah!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

TrillianBRONZE Member
Llamas are larger than frogs.
319 posts

Posted:
Hehe, I've been out for about 2 1/2 weeks already!

"I know a good deal more than a boiled carrot."
"Fire!" "Where?" "Nowhere, I was just illustrating the misuse of free speech."

Stevils on FireBRONZE Member
25 posts

Posted:
x_aimee_x Your post got me thinking about my totally wicked New Years that was on a beach and now I'm all nostalgic ubbloco I'm no where near that beach anymore - I want a portable beach... A bottle and handful of sand come to mind but it's just not the same... lolsign

Drie rooibok ramme spring oor drie bolle dooring draad!

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
mmm, bonfires. Haven't had one lately frown *tear* I'm soooo going camping before I go to Germany. Apparently there's no forests?!?!?! *dies*

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
There must be a forest! Or an artificial one at least. My musm friends brought me back a bag from germany which says Meine luete warum im Schwarzwald und alas was sie mit gebract haben ist deise shiBe tashe. And i'll leave you to work that out Bobo wink

p.s. Schwarzwald means black forest!
EDITED_BY: x_aimee_x (1087405638)

MrDremember
15 posts

Posted:
It's been 9 years since my German GCSE, and I got a D, but I think you're souvenir says 'My friend went to the Black Forest and all I got was this [censored] bag'...
am I right?

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Okay, just got back from party #2! 5 to go!

The first two were pretty mellow, but the first was iffy, because I had it right after I flunked my maths final frown But I'm over it now, even though I woke up this morning, thinking about the huge question that I could only get halfway through -- not a good thing to wake up to!

Aaah, well, frat party at my house tomorrow, spinning some fire for them smile Should be a riot, especially when they all get pissed!!! biggrin Great times, great times!

Tonight's party was kinda sad at the end, because it was one for musical,. and it'd be the last time that I'd see a lot of the people I know in school. *tear* Will never see Adam again!!! ubbcrying But that's life...

Should practice, and figure out what I'm gonna spin tomorrow night biggrin

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier