Danniestranger
17 posts

Posted:
....anyone going?

I'm heading down on Sunday night and really looking forward to it! Never been before so it will be a new experience for me. Makes up for the sadness that is not being able to go to Glasto and play at the stone circle this year...

oh well... roll on sunday!!

Dannie

"don't dream it, be it...."

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hope to be there
On the way back from Falmouth - to Glasters
WOOHOO!! ubbrollsmile

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
maybe...maybe not but maybe.... biggrin

Let's relight this forum ubblove

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
I'd really like to go but can't because of work frown

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

Danniestranger
17 posts

Posted:
Ooh I'm glad a couple of folk are considering it smile

Parafinfairy, I hear ya! Luckily this year I'm a) in the country wink and more importantly b) I'm now freelancing which can sometimes be an arse, but for stuff like this rocks my world! I love being able to just say "I won't be in on Monday" rather than booking it as hols weeks ahead!

Anywhoo... to anyone who does go, have a fabulicious time! And to everyone else, have fun whatever else you may be doing....

Dannie smile

graceBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
anyone wanna meet up there, im going i dont think u can do fire poi though.Im going with a few mates and some fellow spinners. If u wanna meet up for some spinning of unnatural light email me or sumit ver soon

criminaldamage00@aol.com

Hold my breath when you are near
so i don't have to breath you in
look away before i start to endorse
your eyes full of hate and remorse
in to the eye of another
be the silence that screams

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
hello... i'll be passing through at some point....

love
R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

pyraddicktedBRONZE Member

Posted:
It's AWESOME. Go if U can! Bin doin it since '83..."wot an old censored he must be" I hear U say..but no. Bring glo-poi, aerotechs and 'ting. it wil B wkd. do bring fire stuff, you can often get away with it and everybody loves it !!! devil

Alcohols and ethanols burn big hols..!!!!!

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
W00T! My mums bfriend is a HoPper 2! huzzah! the whol family is here! hug2 grouphug

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

10,530 posts

Posted:
Hey, addicted, cud u pick me up from school tomorrow, on ur way down, so i can go?

Please??????? *insert worshiping graemlin here...*

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

graceBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
WHERE U THERE? i was there with glow stick poi, i got on south today news LOL claim to 2 seconds of fame, but im trying to tracjk down people i met. I managed to have a go on flag poi soooo cool and met so many spinners.
if u bumped into me please say

Hold my breath when you are near
so i don't have to breath you in
look away before i start to endorse
your eyes full of hate and remorse
in to the eye of another
be the silence that screams

10,530 posts

Posted:
I wasnt. Lousy school. Who keeps a teenager in a school on a sunday for lousy friggin' chapel? Im an athiest for gods sake. I'll definatley go next year tho, even if it means hitch hiking....

U were on the news? Wow. Thats two HoPpers now! wow clap bounce bounce2

Danniestranger
17 posts

Posted:
Wheeeee!! ubblove What a cool experience that was! Absolutely loved it! Such a special place and a very special night.

Was there all night, spinning quite alot around the stones with my soft poi. Wish I had taken fire poi now as even if I couldn't have done it on the site I'm sure it would've been fine in the car park before. Anywhoo, when I wasn't spinning I was entranced by the wonderful music in the middle of the stones. Amazing drummers and lone fiddler kept me veeeery happy. Met lots of reeeally nice people, some wicked spinners and a beoootiful owl! Defo going back next year! smile

Anwhoo for anyone interested there are some amazing photos of the solstice here ..... https://www.megalithic.co.uk/modules.php?...all&gid=416

Hope everyone else that made it had an equally awesome time and waytogo Grace for getting on the news!! clap

Dannie sunny

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
managed to hitch there and prolly saw a few of you there smile

damn wasnt it cold before sunrise!

managed to get a set of fire poi done in the carpark and then some police came over and said they wanted to see another set so I obliged, then a secon set of police officers arrived and told me to stop dammit frown

Hope you all had a good time,

Happy Solstice,

MArk P