Forums > Social Chat > playing with fire at glasto

Login/Join to Participate

toxicwaste33stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Is it worth taking my staffs n stuff to glasto? i dont want to lug em all down there and be told not to play with fire, you know, regarding all these silly insurance reasons. dont want to get sued now do i!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Have you not been before?

You will be fine. they love fire and you'll see about 100 fire player a day (erm...a night) mucking about in various places but mostly round the stone circle.

So take as much as you want and burn away, no-one will stop you so long ass you ain't burnin down the pyramid stage or something!

Let's relight this forum ubblove

toxicwaste33stranger
2 posts

Posted:
sweet, cheers mate.

Ive been twice before, missed it last year, ive never seen anyone playing with fire tho (or at least that i remember!)

u going?

/runs to the shop to order a pallet of paraffin

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
yeah there's quote a few from here going plus many more Check the events forum biggrin

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
MY mums boyfriend an her are going of to glasto.... 4 free! Hes real good at staff, and got performers tickets aswell as backsatge passes. Lucky bugger. Any who, I went in '98 and had a gr8 time, altho I dont remember any fire... oh well... Hope u have fun. Wish I could go, but I got exams. I can go nxt yr tho! Huzzah! bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."