Forums > Social Chat > David Icke Anyone? Discuss!

Login/Join to Participate

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
What do you the masses think of David Icke? I have my views but I think I will save them for a while...

[ 15 May 2002, 03:41: Message edited by: Wikkaman ]

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Could you please tell me who he is ? just wondering

Shine on
cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
davidicke.com should explain a lot!

[ 15 May 2002, 03:46: Message edited by: Dom ]

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
errr, David Icke, complete freak show, enough said.

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
Well you got me thinking about cults and sects, David Icke was a footballer for Sheffield Wednesday then he presented the weather and somewhere on the way he had " a moment of realization" and decided the world is run by lizard mutants who vibrate sound to disguise themselves. Basically all the not nice people, Bush, Prince Charles( Princess Di was killed for not being a lizard), Mao etc etc etc are/ were all lizards. I find it all a bit odd, a friend of mine read his book, The Biggest Secret and got quite brain washed. It seems like David Icke has gotten every conspiracy theory and wrapped it up in one package involving lizards. I don't mean to offend anyone who is a big fan, I apolgise in advance.
The thing I find scary is that when my grip on reality is slightly tenuous it all seems to make a liitle more sense...

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

starbukmember
75 posts

Posted:
Id quite like to be him for a day or something. I think it could be fairly interesting, wonder if its like being on acid?

Dont forget to bring a towel

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
I think I know what happened to poor David.
He read the whole series of World War by Harry Turtledove. I'm just reading it at the moment.

In short World war two is happening and a load of Lizards from another planet come to take over the world but we give them a better fight than they expect. I'd love to tell you more, but I'm only on book number two.

So David if you are out there reading HOP all I have to say to you is.....It's fiction baby, it's all fiction.

Be cool guys
C u at the weekend

Bam

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Hmm..David..

My friends and I call him Icky

He's certainly got sum intriging ideas. I love his Royal Family theories. I DO think one should be careful in their approach to his material, as it seems to leave it's victims on eighther extreme side of an unneccesary argument.
On one hand (and this applies to the majority), you've got the laughter and jibes, the complete denial. Most people don't want to hear such strange, unorthodox theories, they all sound dumb.
Then you've got those who ARE willing to accept the existance of forces/goings on beyond that of everyday lateral thinking. These poor souls have the potential to become fully emersed, and can't help going about life in a paranoid haze, seeing reptile features in the eye's of any government official, or obelisk spotting whenever passing through a major city.
Anyway, I'm rambling. I think he's a dude, and should be commended for his shear determination.
I just advise objectivity when reading his material.

ok, bye.
DFQ xx

Az abouve, So below...

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Actually Wikkaman, Diana wasn't a reptile, she was the embodiment of the moon Goddess, Bread by the (royal) Reptillians for ritual sacrifice.

Get it right luv!

Az abouve, So below...

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention -

Tis v funny this thread should cum up now. I lent a copy of Icke's 'Biggest Secret' (his conspiracy work) to a work coleague of mine, so if anyone has any specific questions, I can looks up some stuff 4 Ya'll!!

xx

Az abouve, So below...

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I obelisk spot nothin wrong with it. Bellinos is everywhere!

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
that fuck nut? i bloody qued with a mate to see him at dillons one time (not at band camp)and he's a loony!!! Kept on talking this crazy stuff but really freaked me cos audience were going "yeah... i agree..."

ARGH!!

but do you not think it mad that the "illuminati" he speaks of made an appearence in tomb raider??? ooooeeeeooooeeee!!!!!!!

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
People have been wittering on about the Illuminati for centuries Vic. So, no I don't think it odd that someone mentioned it in Tomb Raider.

In what sense is Prince Charles not nice? He a fan of the Goons. Nuff said.

Meh

BEZERKERenthusiast
237 posts

Posted:
Well, never thought I'd see the day the old reptilian theory would be discussed on HoP

Personally, I read some of David's earlier books before tacling the Biggest Secret (his latest release is called Children of the Matrix and he has another in the pipe line). I read his book Robots Rebellion at a time that was pretty full on in my life. It had a lot of impact. His research is amazingly in depth (even more than Dom could do in an afternoon ). Some of it is fluffy and paranoid like most conspiracy theory BUT some is very thought provoking and he raises interesting points. For example: Most of the big money/political families in the US can be traced via genealogical societies back to the royal families of Europe. It's unfortunate he then comments on them eating babies, shapeshfting and controlling our every move because people only see the nut-job half.

I'm with DarkFairyQueen, his determination is pretty strong. I saw him speak here (in Australia) recently. I had the curiosity because before he wrote The Biggest Secret I thought is stuff was fantastic if not eccentric head food. I wanted to see him actually say this reptillian stuff with a straight face. And straight it was, along with a couple of hundered others. His overall message however was actually really, really positive. In a world where it seems like we are all held down by finances, jobs and sometimes draconian laws, the best thing to do is be as good a person as you can and to resist the urge to become a mindless, TV watching, placid consumer who never questions what is being fed to them via the media and government. He kind of believes we're in a spiritual Matrix (like the movie) and in a lot of ways I agree.

In short I can't believe his reptillian theory partially cause he hasn't seen the metamorphosis happen himself, he merely repeats the stories of others and like UFOs, once people here there's a bandwagon to jump on people will bullshit their way on to it. His research is to be respected in the 'conspiracy theory community' however he is pretty extreme to say the least.

Like any of these theories, read them with a logical approach and believe what you will (David Icke certainly forces this point constantly), some are close, some are waaaaaaay off!

Anyone who wants to talk about this shit is welcome to email me. Other people's opinion is far more valuable in making conclusions. I can't even count the amount of times people's posts on this site have changed the way I think.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
One must be careful when straying from the herd.
You must remain open to all things. How can you expect to evolve if if you won't budge from your beliefs? So what if David Icke comes accross as a raving lunatic, or a 'fuck nut', he's a source of entertainment atleast.
For years he's dedicated himself to his research. Who r we to fob him off the moment his ideas go a little too far for us? I consider life to be, a little like a pik n mix, meaning I take from my experiences only what I need to better my current situation. I do my best to apply this philosophy to all aspects of my 'evolution'. If this means hearing a crazy old man out, then fine.
In reference to Berzerkers comments, Ickes work can be seen perhaps, as a steping stone, a way passed the tractor beam pulling us all towards 'mindless,TV watching, placid consumerism', and so for this, I commend him.
He's far out, but there's nothing wrong. People need to remember thier perception of a problem, is the problem itself. You don't like it, look away. Simple. If you're pissed off by his crazy rantings, you might wanna think about WHY your letting an eccentric old man affect you.

Anyway, I'm ranting now, but git da bee outcha bonet guyz, he's just an old dude

NOTHING IS TRUE, EVERYTHING IS PERMISSABLE.

So keep it realxx

Az abouve, So below...

starbukmember
75 posts

Posted:
Ok ive always, like most, though of Mr Icke as a complete nutter, but after reading what DFQ and Bezz have just said im now quite intrigued (And i dont normally about stuff)

Can either 1 of you guys recommened one of his books being the closest to xperts I know?

That face looks kind of lizard like to me. look at his tounge!

Dont forget to bring a towel

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
https://www.timecube.com/

What I need to know, is if we put Gene Ray and David Icke in a fight to the death, who would win?

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
I am a big fan of several authors that all have there own view on reality and the way the world actually works. Just beacuse one author is more out there than another doesn't make his work any less or more, I wasn't discrediting David Icke, Who are we to know if that isn't the way the world really works? I try not to label people as crazy because however crazy they seem to us they may well make perfect sense to themselves.
DFQ I stand corrected, sorry.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Don't be sorry Wikkaman!
I'z just a litlle bug

Starbuk, recomendations? I would immediately say The Biggest Secret, this is the all-out-every-world-conspiracy-linker-muther-fuker, but I'll have a word with the DarkFairyKing, as he iz much more familiar with the rest of 'Ickey's' works.

Lovin' it like this
DFQ xx

Az abouve, So below...

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
quote:
You must remain open to all things. How can you expect to evolve if if you won't budge from your beliefs?
aww man everything on this site gets blown out of proportion. I happen to use the word "fuck nut" exceptionally often and i believe it describes him. I dont wake up in the morning and go "oh no icke is in the world and its affecting me... argh!" i just put forth my ideas that yes i know who the dude is, i dont agree with him but bloody hell if someone wants to research for that long, shit... at least i know i'm spending my day proactivly...

everyone treats life like a collection of ideas, i just dont get upset when someone expresses their opinion on someon and doesnt agree with me. To me thats openmindedness

after all the question was

quote:
What do you the masses think of David Icke? I have my views but I think I will save them for a while...

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
i'll prolly get slapped down for above reply, but you know sometimes the internet really bloody annoys me

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
I'd like to suggest that in the interests of peace and calm everyone has a group hug.

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
OMG, This guy is a total loon! Argg, the lizard people are the illuminati and that explains all the wierd happenings in Floridia, USA with all those old leathery looking old people (they are lizards in hideing)

This guy is alomst as funny as Rev. Stang of the Church of the sub genius!! https://www.subgenius.com/

Hail BOB!

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
No Wurries TwirlyVic

I'm just bein' my usually argumentative self, givin' my opinion just as you are.

*everyone treats life like a collection of ideas, i just dont get upset when someone expresses their opinion on someon and doesnt agree with me. To me thats openmindedness*

my point illustrated exactly. I hope there's no hard feelings, tis only words. I think we should all remember the value of a good debate.
I didn't mean to pik on u...big hug?

Hope 2 meet y'all at PIP!

DFQ xx

Az abouve, So below...

pr!m@temember
78 posts

Posted:
Hey, bring back David Icke, he's funny. He is the new messiah. And what truths about the British royal family being inbred lizard scum...

Also, "Icke on a bike!" has a nice ring to it.

PRIMATe

"$50 or more at the House of God..."

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
*Jumps about making munkee noises*

Az abouve, So below...

Mr Miyagimember
13 posts

Posted:
Only fools waste their time with such nonsense.

Wax on...Wax off.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Only fools waste their time reading other fools threads.

Az abouve, So below...