LooperGOLD Member
grasshopper in training
124 posts

Posted:
Okay, i know it is always tricky, and rarely happy... but i think i have to do it in about 2 hours when i finish work, and i just don't have a clue what to say.
Its not like he did anything really wrong... i just don't feel the rush that i need to in a relationship. I don't really form relationships and this one has reminded me why... all of the obligations with hardly any of the love that would make it shine. I think we both need to be released so we can move on to the next experience and lesson. But lots of mutual friends etc that i met him through, and i will still see him and... eugh
I hate the thought that i will be causing someone else, at the very least, discomfort hug confused frown
So i guess i am going to say almost exactly what i have just written, but if anyone has any stories or personal experience to make up for my lack of it i would really appreciate it.

Hugs to you all, looper

weavesmiley hug

There is a world made of air, one of earth and one of water.
And there is one made of fire, and all of them fight for supremacy. They are fighting now, in my head.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
be honest. but dont be cruel.
my only personal experience thing is to not do it as a spur of the moment thing (however by your post i doubt you'd be doing that!). i broke up with a guy out of sheer (rowing induced) stress, then regretted it later and shyness (mixed with pride and general stupidity) made me not follow it back up.

goodluck with it. hug

ubblove

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
erm just don't do it over the phone or via skywriting.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
you could make him feel better by saying he was really good in bed (whether its true or not doesn't matter)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Just be honest, whether he likes it or not starting with a lie never helps, of course you can omit some truths, that aint so bad.

Good luck looper

Let's relight this forum ubblove

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
There is no soft way to break the news. Sorry. hug

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura