Zemmiphobia-Fear of the Great Mole Rat:confused:

Mine:
Selachophobia-Fear of Sharks...*sigh* but I love swimming in the ocean

Any others?

Om Namah Sivaya

Khameleanmember
42 posts

Posted:
My one and only phobia is Arachnaphobia, GET THOSE SPIDERS AWAY FROM ME!!!!

i have not and will not see the movie, ever!!!

Q:Whay do you keep hiting yourself in the head with that hammer?A:Cos, it just feels so good when i stop...

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
These ones would suck: Aurophobia- Fear of gold, Automysophobia- Fear of being dirty, Basophobia or Basiphobia- Inability to stand. Fear of walking or falling, Bibliophobia- Fear of books, Caligynephobia- Fear of beautiful women, Cathisophobia- Fear of sitting, Chemophobia- Fear of chemicals or working with chemicals (since we all work w/ chemicals in Fire), Chorophobia- Fear of dancing (since Poi is considered dancing...), Sitiophobia- Fear of food, and b/c I am getting bored of this,Scolionophobia- Fear of school

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Ummmmm..... aphrodites fairie, Mike Ginny..... Ummm... My best friend only has 1 gonad

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Axismember
171 posts

Posted:
Did you know that phobias can be cured in a matter of minutes using the VK disassociation technique?

I have seen arachnophobia cured in 10 minutes using this technique, painlessly and effectively.

Most people are aware of the huge leaps in technology and science during the last few decades, equally major new developments in the understanding of the human mind have been made, some of which are incredibly useful and powerful.

You may be interested to discover more about this, you will find any books by Richard Bandler on NLP and hypnosis phenomenally interesting. I could tell you how incredible his writings are, but you'll probably want to discover his enlightening and powerful work for yourself.

Axis.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
I'm HELMENTHAPHOBIC (or atleast I think thats what it's called) - I fear worms....

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
well that was wierd, first of all i was going to let you all in on my deepest darkest secret fear of moths and butterflys, then arsn did it. then i was going to say something along the lines of 'me too!' then celeste did it, so now i have to have a bitching post about how you all steal the words out of my keyboard! so yeah, my phobia of moths and ick fluttery unpredictable things started when i was in a pram, and has grown to now where my mum has to unlock the door and turn out the outside light before i'll walk up the path. i wasnt going to tell you all about my embarrassing secret but seeing as there is at least two other ppl in this world with the same fear, i figured it would be ok

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I'm afraid of heights!

cyberpunkgrrlmember
27 posts

Posted:
I'm not exactly afraid of it, but the only thing apart from Clowns that really make me feel ill is off milk - I think it started with that sketch from Mary Whitehouse Experience, and now I won't drink milk that's ok-just the thought of it being off makes me shudder!
Which is a real arse.
And stoopid.

*shrug*

Retry
Abort...

Failed!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So aparently bathydromophobia is a fear of subways

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

basophobic here (fear of falling...as mentioned by bram)... i don't mind heights as long as i feel stable, i don't like rickety bridges and things.

oh and those horrid rides that go up high and drop down... i went on one of those last year, apparently i wasn't thinking and didn't realise what i was doing, we got half way up and i went... oh s**t.... i was blue and shaking for 20 minutes afterwards...

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

Raromember
97 posts

Posted:
i am a Zemmiphobic, i do fear the great mole rat and i think we should all be, who knows what this creature is capable of!

i also fear fast flowing water and big waves

The Salmon moose!

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Written by: Aurora (1/2 a firesister)

One that I'm assuming nobody has here:
Arsonphobia or Pyrophobia-Fear of fire

Aurora, dont assume anything, after all, to assume makes an ass out of u and me.

Anyway... I do have a slight case of Pyrophobia.. have had for years, used to hate going anywhere near it...
Now though, I can go near it, I've been known to spin it... but at times I still cant put a log on the fire, it depends how I am feeling...

But yes, I admit it, I have pyrophobia, not as bad as I used to though redface

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
i'm a complete thanatophobic,completely perified of dying.....sounds lame i know but i'm young dag nammit!! ubbcrying

Page: