• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Oxford - Poi Busker - Anyone know them?

Login/Join to Participate

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Mrs Durbs saw a guy busking with poi last night and by the sounds of it he was a) very good and b) armed with some pretty wicked poi...

Sparkler-poi (as in with sparklers), "blue kind of glowy fire" poi and the like...

Anyone know them - I don't think it's anyone off here, but I could be wrong smile

I was having a curry in Oxford once, and I saw the Silverman (top CJ'er) in the same restaurant - it's like seeing your faveourite drummer biggrin

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete Topic

Yakumo
SILVER Member since May 2006

Yakumo

veteran

Total posts: 1237
Posted:I know I'm resurrecting an ancient thread, but I've lived in Oxford since 1999, and think it's a shame this one was never answered...

I've yet to see the Silverman also sadly, but I have heard of him before from others.

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Delete

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:What a random bump ubblol

Since this post - I've met Paul (Silver) a couple of times, and it turns out he's never been to the restaurant in question, so quite lucky I didn't go and speak to him smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete