KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
WellEven though it is cold as hell outside, I have decided its time to move on and start playing with fire. That and the fact that I am going to Thailand next month and it would be a perfect place to practice!!So my question is:What is the difference between Pure Flame Poi and the Fyre Fly Poi and which do you boys and girls recommend?CheersKat ------------------"London is a city coming down from its trip and there's going to be a lot of refugees" - Danny,Withnail & I

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Thanks MalcomLooking forward to swinging fire some time in the near futureKat [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">------------------[/image]- Danny,Withnail & I

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

UCOF (emergency)member
129 posts

Posted:
-bump-

is there a record for the most randomest bumping of a thread ever?

erm...this is only a temp account until i get home and get the password to my usual account...sorry (itsa still the same flipping wierdo though)

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Random indeed!!

In the end I did not light up until March 2001. But when I did light up it was brilliant. The night before my karate grading. I ended up getting pretty wasted that night (celebrating my first burn or just plain stupidity!) But I passed my grading so alls well that ends well!

I did not make it to Thailand in January though. I have been getting all misty eyed remembering my time in Japan recently and how much better Japan was to England when your email reminded me that I was not able to get the time off work to go on holidays!! I did make it to Thailand in July 2001 though, and the fun was indeed fiery (until I twisted my ankle walking home drunk one night )

Thanks for jogging the ole memory UCOF!!

- W B Yeats

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I think Malcolm is the only retailer I've seen suggest that you don't buy something he's selling but to make your own instead.

Yet another reason why this site is so good

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.