Forums > Social Chat > There's really nothing better than kissing.

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I've been around the block a few times. I've tried a bunch of stuff. And I came to the conclusion a while back that ...

There's really nothing better than kissing.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes a triple X throwdown hits the spot. And I've been fortunate enough to have met some hotties in my time who have more than hit that spot... but when it all comes down to it...

Time stops.... Lips, tounges, warmth, breaths, hugs, giggles, sighs, snuggles, nuzzles, gentle, intense, peaceful, hypnotizing, dizzy, safe, the waves and the valleys, the rise and the falls, the passion, the tenderness, the touch.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

rbmnycBRONZE Member
lurker
194 posts

Posted:
100% agreement. I've always felt that the single best way to pass an evening is making out on the couch with someone you find irresistable. Oh, after you've gone out back and spun for a while first.

So, are smooches on your to-do list for this weekend, NYC?

kiss ubblove

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
No... my heart overrruled my lips. I'm gonna chill with the fam. I haven't seen the sibs in a bit. Plus I gotta clean and start thinking about packing.

You'll have to keep me covered for this weekend. Feel free to send Jake over to my place if you need to. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
no way! sex wins hands down. so there. tongue

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:

nothing like a slow soft kiss. when i meet someone, its all about the first kiss. I can still remember the best kiss I ever had. Its what I remember most about her, perfect fit, dont think i'll ever forget.

ahh those halcion days of summer *sigh*

Love is the law.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
It all depends what they're kissing wink

*cough*

But erm, I'd disagree and say that I find sex alot more intimate and time-halting than kissing...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

SpitFireGOLD Member
Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One
2,723 posts

Posted:
Mmm...the first kiss with someone you truly connect with is electrifying. You feel butterflies doing somersaults in your stomach and feel all tingly as the moment draws near, then Bam! It happens, and wow, it's better than you could have imagined.

Kissing is wonderful, of that there is no doubt. Sex, with the one you love, can be incredibly intimate, and more electrifying than a snog here or there.

With both, though, come hugs, and a good hug is an amazing thing.

I'll take all three, if given the choice, wonderful kisses, warm hugs and the intimate caresses (among other things) that are a part of sex...

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
See I knew that you guys were going to say sex. That's because you guys haven't had enough good sex.

If you've had good sex. I mean really good sex. Mindblowingly good sex. Lots and lots of mindblowingly good sex. In every way you've ever wanted.... THEN... and perhaps only then....

Just wait, you'll see.

biggrin
EDITED_BY: NYC (1086365664)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
NYC got a cutie
or NYC really needs a cutie
anyway
Make sure you shave before you come stay... Dom and I got a loooovely couch for you ubblol
Kissy kissy :eeekslightlycreepyscarymansmilie:

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
lol NYC....personally, I think snuggles and hugs can sometimes beat kissing...but it all depends on my mood.

and Glass? *smirk* I'm sure you and Dom will get much entertainment out of him. wink

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I'm willing to listen Ms. Spitfire... but try this experiment:

Get into your best snuggle and huggy position with your cutie.

Now tilt your head slightly and kiss the closest part of their body OR have them slightly tilt their head and kiss the closest part of your body.

Did it just get a little better? biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Written by: Glåss

NYC got a cutie
or NYC really needs a cutie
anyway
Make sure you shave before you come stay... Dom and I got a loooovely couch for you ubblol
Kissy kissy :eeekslightlycreepyscarymansmilie:

WELL THAT KILLED THE MOOD.

Off to grade papers now. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
Ah yes, NYC, but it isn't the same without the snuggle huggle, is it? wink

Actually, I do know what you're on about, honestly...and just wish my girl weren't 5000 miles away right about now. *pout*

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
OBVIOUSLY the snuggle makes it better. Snuggle is an intrinsic part of kissing. At least most good kissing anyway.

And I wish your girlfriend wasn't 5000 miles from you too.

You guys look cute together.

If I'm not currently kissing... at least someone else should be. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

rbmnycBRONZE Member
lurker
194 posts

Posted:
I get to have kisses tonight. Yay!

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
redface redface

Awwww! Thanks, hon!

And yes...snuggles and huggles are a very important part of kissing! biggrin

ubblove ubblove

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
anyone else feeling a bit left out frown
biggrin

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yo... I'm gonna be chilling with the brothers this evening juggling a PS2, Xbox and Gamecube (which is a distant second from kissing... but still second)... if you two wanna put your clothes on for a latenite spin in your backyard, I'd be down. But totallly understand if not. wink Call me after 6.

I'd feel bad about being offtopic... but firespinning and kissing couldn't be more ontopic.

kiss weavesmiley kiss weavesmiley

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
NYC, I agree that cuddling and kissing like teenagers is a great thing, but it's not the BEST thing. See, everything has a time, a place, and a mood. Sometimes, you just want to cuddle and not move, sometimes you want to kiss (which takes more energy than cuddling), and sometimes you have lots of energy and it's just got to go full-bore.

So at times, kissing can be the best thing. And at times, cuddling can be the best thing. And at times, screaming, pounding, wake-the-neighbors-because-they'll-need-a-cigarette-too sex is the best thing.

So, NYC, who have you been kissing?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah... I know... Obviously there are times when you wanna rock somebody's world or have your world rocks or simultaneously rock worlds....

I guess I was just suggesting that kissing is underrated.

As a kid you learn the heirarchy (In the US we have a great baseball analogy to cover the different stages of sex) that go from kissing to... a home run. smile When you're younger... all you wanna do is hit the ball as far out of the park as possible... but after I'd done that enough times... I kinda forgot the tenderniss of a kiss.

As I've matured I'm now beginning to see them less as a sequential, linear sequence and more as completely different but equal acts.

Hug. Snuggle. Kiss. Sex.

Flavors of a wide range of physical acts. But I see them as having the same intensity... depending on the situation. Sometimes a kiss is better than sex. A good kiss. Sometimes sex is way better. wink

A time and place... agreed.

But at the right time... in the right place... with the right firespinner with the cutest pink hat...

heart

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
Lightning, you hit the nail on the head. It all depends on the time, place and mood of those involved in said activities! biggrin

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
WHO IS SHE????

-Mike

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
I'm with spitfire. on the **cuddles** **snuggles** and **tender hugs**
well I'm not actually with Spitfire who is 5000 miles away in texas.
Also this week, where my miss's is, In Dallas, frown

WHO IS the mystery Miss NYC with the pink HAT and a very (VERY) talented kisser to????

SARGE? .....
NO!
ROSMARY the telephone operator.....?
No way man!

HENRY the mild-mannered janitor.....?
COOOULD BE!

Non-Https Image Link

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
hmm, NYC, i wonder about what your students think of you, spins fire, rather horny....

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Oh I don't kiss and tell. Though I can't seem to say enough nice things about her.

And I wasn't trying to post a "Lighning like" brag about me getting some despite how it turned out.

I really just wanted to focus on the beauty of kissing in general and hope that some of y'all had shared similar experiences.

Besides... I've never kissed a girl in the United Kindom and I'll be there for 2 months... so Pucker Up. And THAT I will brag about and post all over HoP. biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Kapura MataaroHoP resident longboarder.
195 posts

Posted:
okay, i'm with mrFlibble....this sucks, and i'm definately feeling left out....do u know how hard it is to find a decent chick in tassie? *sigh* rolleyes eek ubbloco biggrin
....damn happy people....

"surely a longboarding fire spinner should have no trouble getting some action!"- NYC....

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I agree with the feeling left out frown

But i would say i like hugging best. Nothing feels better than snuggling in the arms of someone you love. angel2

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
I'm really curious about who she is, too.

But, yes, mm, kissing.

E pluribus unum, baby.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Written by: SpitFire

With both, though, come hugs, and a good hug is an amazing thing.

kisses are okay... and really nice when they're nice... and kinda okay even if they're not really nice...

but hugs are almost always good!
The only time you get "weird" hugs are from people (often males) who aren't used to it. Other than that a hug is a beautiful thing... and something you (or at least I) can get off of practically anyone.

So there is no need to get all "i'm single and need a decent snog... I know I'll go out and pull a random" or "I need sex!" all over the place.
You can find a good friend and get a good hug whenever you need it, and especially when you don't need them. (need is an evil word)

And a GOOD hug?! it's a wonderful place to get lost in.

smile

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Written by: NYC

And I wasn't trying to post a "Lighning like" brag about me getting some despite how it turned out.

Neither was I. I was just trying to create an excuse to snog with as many HOP Boys as possible. biggrin

-Mike

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
AH... I'm all in favor of pimping. Even if it is self pimping. smile

As long as I get 10%.

Of the money that is... you can keep all the snogging to yourself. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]