Forums > Social Chat > There's really nothing better than kissing.

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I've been around the block a few times. I've tried a bunch of stuff. And I came to the conclusion a while back that ...

There's really nothing better than kissing.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes a triple X throwdown hits the spot. And I've been fortunate enough to have met some hotties in my time who have more than hit that spot... but when it all comes down to it...

Time stops.... Lips, tounges, warmth, breaths, hugs, giggles, sighs, snuggles, nuzzles, gentle, intense, peaceful, hypnotizing, dizzy, safe, the waves and the valleys, the rise and the falls, the passion, the tenderness, the touch.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Das OK. We still love you.

And by 'love' I mean 'like'.

And by 'like' I mean have 'never actually met'. wink

Kisses anyway... kiss
(And by kisses I mean hugs... and not real hugs... cyber hugs. But real cyber hugs.)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
NYC is acting insecure again! ubblol

(Can you ever imagine what would happen if you physically put the two of us in the same room? You could sell the recording of the ensuing bickerfest! biggrin)

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Xopher (aka Mr. Clean)enthusiast
456 posts

Posted:
I'd rather kiss without sex than have sex without kissing. And I've made the choice to skip offered (even very aggressively offered) sex when kissing was off the table for some reason or other.

"If you didn't like something the first time, the cud won't be any good either." --Elsie the Cow, Ruminations

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Written by: L i g h t n i n g

You could sell the recording of the ensuing bickerfest! biggrin)

"Bickerfest"? Um... dude, you need to stop hanging out with so many white people. Listen to some rap.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SpitFireGOLD Member
Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One
2,723 posts

Posted:
Aww thanks NYC.

I love you all too...in that "I mean like, and by like, I mean in that cyber sort of, have never met face to face" sort of way. biggrin

Confuzzled yet?

Oh and Mand says 'lo to everyone. I get to see her in about 2 weeks, I hope!

biggrin ubblove

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I remember my first kiss. It was on the beach, the sun was shining, I was lying down on my back, eyes closed, not breathing, she was wearing a red bathing suit....

and then I coughed and the water vacated my lungs and I started to breath again...
tongue ubbrollsmile wink
That was my worst surfing wipe out ever... sigh....

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

rbmnycBRONZE Member
lurker
194 posts

Posted:

2) RBM, did you get said hottie? umm Inquiring minds want to know...

3) I have a hottie right now. ubblove

yessiree, Lightning. 'tis true. I wanted to brag, er, um, post about it on your "is he too young for me' thread, but then I thought maybe that'd be taking it too far. biggrin

I'm glad, though, that we are both getting some. Even though I don't know you - I guess you figured out by now that I'm friends with NYC. So I feel like I know you.

ubblove

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
You're friends with NYC? I am SOOOOO, SOOOOO, sorry, sweetie. Is everything OK? You holding up all right? wink

If you ever need to talk, I'm here... hug ubblol

(Way to get some, girl! Feel free to brag any time!)

-Mike

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Written by: NYC

"Bickerfest"? Um... dude, you need to stop hanging out with so many white people. Listen to some rap.

No thanks. I prefer music. biggrin

-Mike

TrillianBRONZE Member
Llamas are larger than frogs.
319 posts

Posted:
Written by: OrangeBobo

*shuffles over to the non-kissing area*

Doop de doo... *twiddles thumbs*

~ Bobo

Afraid I'll be joining you and Kapura there, too...stupid lovers.

"I know a good deal more than a boiled carrot."
"Fire!" "Where?" "Nowhere, I was just illustrating the misuse of free speech."

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:

You're friends with NYC? I am SOOOOO, SOOOOO, sorry, sweetie. Is everything OK? You holding up all right? wink

See Mike, it's too bad you don't live in New York or listen to rap music because "Shut up befo I slap you like the bitch you are!" would be the perfect comeback.

I guess in Michiganeese it would translate into: "Ha Ha, that's very funny how you've insulted me at my own expense... your wit is truely to be admired"

wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Yes, but my comeback was wittier than that.

Besides, NYC, if you're looking for some comeback, try scraping the inside of your mouth.
Non-Https Image Link

(Sorry, Mods...I had to!)

-Mike

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Nice Mike... what you got like a book over there? I give it a 8.5 It was solid, funny, and offensive but somehow didn't quite flow. I think your preamble slightly wandered and took away from the punch of the joke. I think it would have worked better for someone else... you should focus on something that's more 'you'. Maybe if you worked in a whine about the weather or some Seinfeldian observational humor about another innane work related rant. I dunno, I'm just sayin'.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Oooh! The "give a reasoned-sounding critique of your jab" comeback. I haven't heard that one in a long time! At least Sophomore year of high school. Then again, you never did leave high school, did you, NYC?

(There's a lot of love between NYC and me. It's love lost, but it's love, nonetheless. tongue)

Iff I may be permitted to return to the topic, we tried the just kissing thing tonight and realized that, at least at our stage in our relationship (if I can call it that yet), it's very frustrating and difficult to do. We can cuddle fine and we can go full bore just fine, but just kissing is so tough.

As I said above, I think it's a multifactorial thing. Kissing is great, yes, but only in context.

-Mike

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I like the way a great kiss can make my heart flutter and butterflies start flying around in my stomach...

The feeling is so immense and overwhelming....I love it!

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Even if i wanted to kiss anybody i wouldn't my lips are way too cracked . It would hurt . But i just looove been affectionate especally with kissing .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
While im at it

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

And sweet little xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And i love that kind of kiss that medusa was talking about .

Which makes me think how many different kinds of kisses are there ? .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

WryTerraThe reason we say "European"
912 posts

Posted:
I kinda get what you're saying but I can't say I totally agree.

It's not kissing for me, it's just being with "her" (or "him" if you would rather).

Holding her, kissing her, snuggling up with her, having her fall asleep for three hours on your shoulder at a club and just appreciating the smiles of everyone around you at how cute it is whilst you nuzzle against her (that last one's great, try it immediately) as well as, yes, a good kiss.

As I put it to a friend recently, describing my recent "loved uppeddness"... I'm not looking at her as someone to go to bed with, I'm looking at her as someone to wake up next to.

Oh and, incase you hadn't got the hint... ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Mal Reynolds

"I can't tell the difference between an electron and a cat" - Brother of a friend

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Written by:

I'm not looking at her as someone to go to bed with, I'm looking at her as someone to wake up next to.

i really like that! very very true when its someone you love!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
The best kisses are the ones on the eyelids. wow

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Kapura MataaroHoP resident longboarder.
195 posts

Posted:
Written by: Trillian

~ Bobo

do u like the little area we've taped off so the smoochers can stay out there- and we can sit in here and bitc- i mean get to the good stuff... eeklike fire spinning and talking about how we've planned for everyone happy on this thread to have a horrible boating acci...... redfacelooks around... rolleyes ....i mean, umm... biggrin.....

"surely a longboarding fire spinner should have no trouble getting some action!"- NYC....

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Written by: DeepSoulSheep

The best kisses are the ones on the eyelids. wow

Those are good... not the best but good. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I know but they didn't have a smiley for the other things. footinmouth
wink

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

RosscoOfficial HoP hobbity potato monster!
434 posts

Posted:
Written by: Kapura Mataaro

~ Bobo

do u like the little area we've taped off so the smoochers can stay out there- and we can sit in here and bitc- i mean get to the good stuff... eeklike fire spinning and talking about how we've planned for everyone happy on this thread to have a horrible boating acci...... redfacelooks around... rolleyes ....i mean, umm... biggrin.....

Where do i sign up???? can we taunt all the people who are kissing each others eyelids?

O.B.E.S.E. Official Potato man.

Remeber kids.... Its all fun and games until someone loses a bol**ck! biggrin

RosscoOfficial HoP hobbity potato monster!
434 posts

Posted:
in fact L I G H T N I N G should hurry up with the STUBBLE study just so we can get some! wink biggrin

O.B.E.S.E. Official Potato man.

Remeber kids.... Its all fun and games until someone loses a bol**ck! biggrin

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
heehee, this thread makes me giggle (although granted, that's not a hard thing to do)

i agree, kissing can be the most wonderful thing ever (as long as you are with a good kisser). with the right person, the snuggly cuddly kissing rocks better than anything else.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I agree with Pounce.

Oh wait, that was my idea in the first place. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
Everything in moderation (no, not that sort, you people with green names) is, i think, the best way to go. Works with food, study/social time, alcohol. can't see why it wouldnt work with kissing/hugging/sex/apart time. Balance is the key smile

Though kissing does rock, I would have to say that i love a nice, snuggly cuddle, where you sit around and say heaps of nothing, in really quiet voices, with a bit of kissing in there, rather than a full-on pash session.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
You know the inch of skin between the edge of the hair by the ear and the eye? Kiss that, its the softest thing in the world.

Hmm goood. heart hehe heart

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

TrillianBRONZE Member
Llamas are larger than frogs.
319 posts

Posted:
Written by: Rossco Bossco

Written by: Kapura Mataaro

~ Bobo

Where do i sign up???? can we taunt all the people who are kissing each others eyelids?

hehe, *evil laughter*
hmm...maybe we should all just snuggle up together, seeing as how it's so popular? hug This corner is quite cozy.

"I know a good deal more than a boiled carrot."
"Fire!" "Where?" "Nowhere, I was just illustrating the misuse of free speech."

Page: ...