Forums > Social Chat > where do you like to play?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
PsychoTronicstranger
80 posts

Posted:
Back yard?:P
Outside in parks?
on the streets?
in parties?
in clubs?
what do you prefere?

"For once there was an unknown land, full of strange flowers and subtle perfumes,
a land of which it is joy of all joys to dream, a land where all things are perfect and poisonous."
"Put out the torches! Hide the moon! Hide the stars!"

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
you know, i honestly haven't tried the beach yet. odd....

in denver there's a bunch of us who spin at this park on the river. it's quite gorgeous and not so public (although there are loads of people who are aware of the event and come down to watch and play drums)

i think it's my favorite place out of all the places i have spun. i think i'd like to sneak onto the golf course by my parents house and spin there one time though. and i still want to spin in the graveyard by my house.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
I'd have to say that the park in the city we spin at is great, but thats mainly cos there is lots of other peeps there to spin with.

Based entirely on the location merits, i would have to say my backyard, cos its so close. Other than that, spinning at uni is quite humorous, because you can freak professors out smile And that happens fairly regularly, too. Only problem is, now all my books smell like kero.

I think its time to invest in some practice poi.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Well I only get to twirl when I go camping, which sucks, but oh well.

when I get advance upto Fire Poi, I hope to twirl on the beach, I've seen it done once, unfortunatly before I had the bug, but there was this guy on staff and it looked amazing, the fire was reflecting off the ocean, off the sand and it looked absolutely amazing...

All I can say to my fave places of where I have twirled, is the last camp I was on coz there were a few really good twirlers and it was the first time I tried any kind of twirling when it was lit bounce

Page: