FlapjacksSILVER Member
part of the lonely trio
137 posts

Posted:
This is more of a question than a whine about annoying neighbours...(post turned out quite long, sorry!)

Okay, so my next-door(but-one) neighbours, and the people backing onto them seem to be having a kind of mini-war type thing going on.

So anyway, at the moment it's a contest between who can play the music the loudest. That's quite loud. (Not really bothering me cause once you learn to separate the two loads of music, I quite like both oldie stuff and loud rock stuff smile)

One of them has lit a mahussive fire, I think to try and smoke the other out. Every so often they'll be a lil bit of shouting. Although it's not bothering me, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be pissing the other neighbours off!

Can anyone think of anything I can do to make them notice and think 'Hey, we're being a bit silly.'?

Decided not to play my music back to them - would just annoy them and everyone else more.

So, any amusing ideas? juggle

(Yay, one of them is playing I think I'm turning Japanese!! biggrin)

koo xx

smells like burning teenagers..

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Lol, I think I'm turning japanese I really think so

Can't think of anything to do except film them and then post a tape through their doors...?
I remember they had a program about neighbours from hell in england... I couldn't watch it because I hate watching people make total fools of themselves and not realising they're doing it, it makes me grit my teeth
You could pull pranks on them and lead them to think it was the other neighbour... then again that's a bit harsh

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

FlapjacksSILVER Member
part of the lonely trio
137 posts

Posted:
I was gonna do fire poi on my roof to distract them, but only one side of the war would see it. cry.

I was thinking about something to do that was annoying to them, but decided against it - I think they're getting a bit nasty with each other!! frown

I don't think the video would work with them in particular...that's a cool idea though!! Might have to use it if someone that aren't my neighbours are being silly billys. (hehe, silly billys)

koo xx

smells like burning teenagers..