OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
So.. I'm supposed to be cleaning my room right now.. Hmm, but HoP is ust *so* much more interesting!!!

Well, not anymore, because I've read everything I'm interested in, some more than once... and Posted when I felt I needed to (broke the 600 post mark!)

But now I'm bored... And the room isn't getting cleaned... Waaaah! Why do I have to do this aweful, horrible task?!!? (Who needs orginization, *really* rolleyes)

So.. what can I do now to procrastinate cleaning?? sad thing is, when I'm *really* procrastinating school work, sometimes I clean to aviod it. eek T'is wierd. But now, I'm procrastinating cleaning... Ummm.... confused

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

likwidSILVER Member
53 posts

Posted:
yea... i had to clean my room about a week ago, 'cause my g.parents were commin to town [and stayin in my room.. lol]

fun times =]

Twisthem488member
187 posts

Posted:
hehe, be glad thats all you have to do. I found out today i have 2 weeks to pack up for a hick town instead of about a month :P. I havent even started. :P bleh

Im a Thespian, But I'll Act Normal Around You Guys

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
hey, im supposed to be cleaning my room too, its big and such a mess that it hasent actually been clean for over 4 years, ocasionly ill put a week or twos worth of work into it but i havent finished it yet, i actually lost my floor entirely for a month, at least i dont have food in it like my friend Em, kick aside a shirt in that room and little green men composed entirely of mouldy tortitos jump out at you>>ik

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
this year, my room has been the messiest its ever been! ive been so slack! its one big pile of clothes on the floor. and one big pile of various crap on the desk! biggrin

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Room cleaning.. shudder Its lucky there are always people from other parts of the world to talk to so as to aviod it. wink

I missed the cleaning gene in my family. My sister got my share.... sigh I got the keeping lots of stuff gene...we are about to build a HUGE shed in the back yard to put all the stuff in

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Yes well, it's now the next day, and I havent' touche my room yet... Infact, I mowed the lawn instead of cleaning the room... How pathetic, neh?

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Had to have a serious purge of all my stuff as I'm moving from Southampton to Sydney in 2 months. Feel much better for it, though that could be that I've vacuumed my floor for the first time in 7 years.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
im mid-way in clearing all my junk out cos my new room is gonna be way smaller than it is now, but i keep getting side-track and finding things that i stop to read/look at/declare ive found......one nasty find revealed a plate with food on it under my bed which had been there since christmas.
Bring on Kim and Aggie!

Aimz xx

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
get this, i went away for a few days and whille i was gone by mom cleaned my room for me!!!!!!rather ridiculous isent it? she put all my clothes in leaf bags

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
There's no better procrastination that putting on your music and having a good old dance... plus sometimes you realise you can't actually move with your floor being that dirty so whilst moving you move some of the crap off the floor... keeps you happy and it looks like you've cleaned for your parents!!!

Ta daaa....
or maybe not...

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Written by: x_aimee_x

Bring on Kim and Aggie!

ubblol ubblol

Dey is 'ardcore cleaners innit safe blood

TrillianBRONZE Member
Llamas are larger than frogs.
319 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I've been working on cleaning, too...I got everything off the floor, but now it's just sitting on my bed since I havn't slept there in a few days. Its hard to clean up when there is no room left in the closet or on my desk for any more crap! My old room was so big and took so long to clean that I don't think it was ever actually clean from the day I moved in to the day I left!

"I know a good deal more than a boiled carrot."
"Fire!" "Where?" "Nowhere, I was just illustrating the misuse of free speech."

FlapjacksSILVER Member
part of the lonely trio
137 posts

Posted:
I actually quite like tidying! I find it kinda theraputic, or something.

Saying that, my room is a big mess...I'm growing mould and niceness.

smells like burning teenagers..

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
errk! its nearling done now....my room has now been emptied of 4 black sacks of crap. Now all i need to do is pack everything rolleyes
tehehe, im gonna rip alla my pictures and posters off my walls as hard as I can so that the blu-tack rips the wallpaper, so that if the new people in my house like my wallpaper then they can't keep it..
..god im such a rebel eek

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
I actually cleaned (most) of it! Well, enough to rearrange it ^o^ Me is very happy... I like changing my room around!! biggrin

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
might i suggest [Old link] ?

biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Teehee, I used to love changing my room around... then I painted it and everything just fitted in right so it hasn't changed, except for random bouts of cleaning, in about 5 or 6 years...
It's all red and ochre and yummy and mine in summer, winter and in between!

Kapura MataaroHoP resident longboarder.
195 posts

Posted:
eek*shudders*....evil...words....*runs away*

"surely a longboarding fire spinner should have no trouble getting some action!"- NYC....

griffinfeminine tiddly pom
505 posts

Posted:
i used to live in an enclosure, but then got promoted to upstairs and a real bedroom. but it gets dusty, and the cats manage to fight their way in, and only a couple of the caterpillas are in cocoons, and my cactus wilted!! how the [censored] can cactuss cacti wilt?? i mean really...why me??

in state of metamorphosis

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
if other plants wilt because its too hot do cactus' wilt when its not hot enough? i kind of like cleaning too, dosent make me do it more often though, i like to find stuff i didnt know id lost

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
there's a really rank smell in my room right now... I don't know where it's coming from but it's absolutely horrid!! Am burning oils in attempt to out-smell it... Hope it's not rotting food????? O_o'

Eepers...

/~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Yay, Im not the only one.

My room is torn up right now and moms has been bitchin for two weeks now. Can barely see the floor, there are empty/semi empty glasses, bottles, cans all over my desk. A 1/4 carton of orange juice thats been in here over a month, a few dishes with dried up food muck on em, and to top it off, both my trashcans are overflowing.

Bleh, one of these days...

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

MeleSILVER Member
A perth girl gone walkabout...
396 posts

Posted:
Written by: ICoN

Can barely see the floor, there are empty/semi empty glasses, bottles, cans all over my desk. A 1/4 carton of orange juice thats been in here over a month, a few dishes with dried up food muck on em, and to top it off, both my trashcans are overflowing.

Bleh, one of these days...

Sounds like my house - Due to my two housemates! frown

We are suppose to be moving out, and while most of my stuff is packed and gone, the rest of the house is looking like a tip and one of my housemates is collecting things for a salvage concern he wishes to start, so is bringing more things home rather than packing and cleaning.... Just hoping we'll get our bond back.... eek

And getting sick of my friends saying they feel sorry for me, and that our house smells and that they don't feel comfortable there, and thankfully they know its not my mess - I've fought and lost the unwinnable battle against the boys combined crap & laziness (imagine 5 sets of dishes and not a clean dish in the house to start with, and thats the clean & tidy bit rolleyes) - Thank god we're going our seperate ways! ubbrollsmile

And there is nothing worse than cleaning for 3 hours trying to make the lounge room livable and having your housemate stumble out of bed and b*tch that you unburied the tv and in the process had to move his stereo rolleyes

I smile because i have no idea whats going on!! biggrin

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
It's a nightmare! A nightmare I tell you! Bobo, why did you start this thread, now I have THAT room calling to me ... "clean me. clean me." *shudder*

hug hug wave wave

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Yeah, well it's even worse now. My carpet got steam cleaned today too. Yahuh. The smell is gone (I think it was the noodle bowl that time forgot on my desk... O_o'')

But hot damn, I got a huge room! I don't know what to do with the space... There's so much floor space! Anyone want to move in??? ubblol

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
oh, i will if it means not having Bush as my president, i have once again failed to clean my room, oh well im leaving for a week anyways, so i wont have to think about it> wink ubblol

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
My room is clean and tidy...although I do share it with my wife... smile

My OFFICE however, looks more like a jungle every day...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?