Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > a little tiny bit of a party. maybe a spin also

Login/Join to Participate

originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
Well its that time of year again.

if anyone fancies a bit of a spin in notts its my birthday june the 15th and my flatmates on the 13th so we will be having a spin and you are all welcome to come and invade me and my house for a few days. there may be some beer and there may be a bit of a party

any takers??
im looking at firenix and custom bug in particular here who keep hinting at coming to notts.
drop me a line

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
wishes she had pennies... frown

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Heloooo smit wave hug

I will be in Nott at some point I promise ubbangel but not the weekend before the 15th cuz that's my best mates birthday too!! It's also just before Falmouth and I ain't got many pennies this month cuz of so many parties and trips away. But first two weeks in August I got no work so I'm deffo coming up then...dat kewl? hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i gotta go back londonwards by then i'm sfraid cos i've run out of money.... redface

*dives behind the sofa with his hands over his head and his eyes closed in anticipation of the imminent explosion of wrath*

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
Quite possibly if you'd have me... looking for things to fill summer with at the moment smile

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Quite possibly. I wasn't planning on having enough money to go (and i still don't!), but i'm going to job interviews around the place including almost as far north as nottingham, so if i just count it as being a job interview then i could possibly persuade myself smile

originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
kat- win the lottery
dubs-dont worrry about it.
poly- of course wed have you
bug- im hoping t have left thecountry by august so ill get back to you. the notts thursday spin should still be going though so pop along anyways
flid-same as poly.

see some of you maybe!

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter