Forums > Help! > message board error when trying to change avitar

Login/Join to Participate

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Warning: copy(/www/htdocs/homeofpoi/ubbthreads/images/users/4889.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/homeofpoi/www/ubbthreads/changebasic.php on line 241

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Thought as much...

Have you tried kicking it?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
yeah but it tried to bite me so i left it alone

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
have you tried kicking malcome?

maybe that will make it work! biggrin

(kicking of hops owner nor any of the mods is a good idea, and should not be taken up, kick UCOF if you like, hes nice and boney and it will hurt him)

(kicking UCOF is not a good idea, hes thin and boney and you may hurt your foot!)

Step (el-nombrie)

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Got the same prob. MY dinosaur thingy I could never upload, but if u provide the hyperlink of the image it will work fine. Thats what Im doing...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Damn it. Now mine aint workin either.... *sobs*

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i had this prob while uploading hels's new avatar, and i just put teh avt on my site and linked it in!

go fig!

Step (el-nombrie)