Forums > Social Chat > YAY! My pic in the paper!

Login/Join to Participate

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
I was practicing yesturday and this random girl took a picture of me and asked me a few questions about what I was doing and today one of the pics and a neat little description of poi and myself are in Daily, my universities paper Second page too, which honestly can tell you loads about my schools paper. hehe, ok, it's actually a nice little paper, which it should be considering all the funds it gets from us 50,000 students. anyways, yay! I'm in the paper. I don't own a scanner, but if I can find one I'll post the pic, it's not terribly exciting, she caught me in a butterfly and from the position it looks like I was in the process of taking it above my head. wow, amazing move no?

frodusmember
92 posts

Posted:
CONGRATS
It feels so great to be noticed like that!

I was written up in an article about Crystal Method's show at Tech.

something about me swinging glowsticks that won an applause from the crowd of like 400 people

i was suprised cause no one interviewed me and i was the only one swinging!

Peace,Travis IM: frodus17

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
I know, it's nifty, my TA in one class was the first to notice.

here's the pic, the scanner I used looks like it was from the stone age, but what can you do?

Non-Https Image Link

AHH! I hate tripod! Alright, I have another random small account with some odd group, forgot the link but I have it bookmarked on my home computer, I'll post it there. ooops.

[ 08 May 2002, 05:36: Message edited by: Jello ]

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Uh, the picture didn't come up on my computer. Its probably my computer's fault, but I'm sure it's fabulous, darling and congratulations.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
Yeah, stupid computer. I was using another computer, so I don't have the pic anymore since tripod up and destroied my user account for no apparant reason oh well.